Review of BH Cosmetics

BH Cosmetics reviews

Tel: .888-545-4744

fernandor20
4/7/17

I have been ordering from them for quite a while now, when new items of there ( not calibration) comes out they ship 2 day priority for the regular price. Regular order take 5 days to process and then finally ships and you receive it in another 5 to 10 business days. Carli Bybel deluxe palette fiasco is another reason to stay away. After three hours of trying to get the order to go through i figured out why it wasn't. Ebates had a 5% return on bh cosmetics which a lot of people use so in turn this would make the company lose money so After 3 Hours of trying to pace the order with ebates I turned around and erased my computer history and cookies and tried directly through there sites and bam they order went through. So instead of them being honest with there customers, they ignored it, forced people to call to get there refund back and didnt give anyone any compensations for there time and headaches that they received due to this fiasco. These cosmetic companies get away with it because it feeds on the addiction of the buyers, so no matter what they do wrong the buyer craves it so it doesn't matter. If your like me and enjoy stuff but value your time and money and self respect more than you need to start demanding better from the places you put your money into.

Tip for consumers: Stay on top of them and demand better customer service if needed and ask for a manager if you are not satisfied. do not forget to ask for names and where the call center is at or from.

amandad84
3/29/17

I bought the supernova and the galaxy chic Eye palette along with some gel eyeliner and a eye brush for all under 50 bucks! Personally I love the galaxy chic palette the Quality is really great and much cheaper than one I pallets that cost $60 at Sephora! I will definitely go shopping on here again!

samb189
3/17/17

I ordered the Carli Bybel Pallet after a friend recommended it to me. I was amazed at the price considering it's bigger than any of my Nakes pallets and it letterally a 4th f the price of the cheapest Naked pallet. I like it better than any of my Naked pallets, plus the highlight and bronze kit in the pallet s better than anything else I own. Ordering was easy, my pallet came in 4 days. The only hitch was that it came broken. I called BH cosmetics and they sent me a new one, that arrived in two days. The let me keep the broken one, which I gave to my little sister. She pressed the crushed make up bake into its dish and used alcohol to reform it. I just placed a large order with BH cosmetics because their brushes showed up on a top 10 list for 2017. I will update you when that comes in.

maikeyahr
3/14/17

Not really understanding why my makeup brushes haven't been shipped yet . Ordered them last Wednesday . Still haven't received any email in regards to shipping info yet. Tomorrow will make a week.

alyshial
1/9/17

I had no issue with ordering or shipping. My complaint is that they do not appear to post your review on the site unless you provide 5-star reviews. I get that it's their site and they can do what they want, but I believe it paints an unrealistic picture for consumers.

That said, my advice is that BH Cosmetics makes great baked eyeshadows and shimmery/foiled eyeshadows but bland, chalky, and unpigmented mattes. I also tried two eye primers and both failed to keep the eyeshadow from creasing.

One upside for BH Cosmetics is that their prices are friendly and they always seem to have a promotion going on, so it's easy to try them out yourself.

ellenv1
10/15/16

I placed my order for the Bubzbeauty Be make up palette on October 2nd 2016 and the palette arrived to on October 13. I was amazed by how quickly the shipping was from California to Alberta Canada!!! What's even more amazing is that I ordered the palette 2 days after they just released and posted the item for sale and the palette was sold out in 5 days. The crazy part is that 3 of my other friends in Alberta also got their palettes delivered the same day as me. The palette is so beautiful, very affordable and carefully packaged.

All in all I will definitely purchase from BH Cosmetics again in the future.

Tip for consumers: The site is in USD so be careful with currency conversions.

lilianav4
9/13/16

no megusto tiene un pesimo servicio nunca mas vuelvo a comprar nada en ese lugar cuando me enviaron el pedido las cosas estaban fuera de la caja muy mal servicio tiene esa gente esa gente no sabe tartar a los cliente no fueran nadiez sin los cliente que feo es que te envien las cosas de mala gana y destapadas por eso los elimine de mi email y ni si quiera a gradecen por la comprar no tiene que cambiar de personal

allyj1
8/24/16

I order the majority of my makeup online and bh cosmetics has the WORST shipping. I placed my order more than a month ago and I have yet to receive it. When I track the package it says it has been sitting in the same location for a week (in a location which is nowhere near my house). I refuse to order from them again because the length of time it has taken is ridiculous. I placed an order from colour pop which also ships out of California and it took a fraction of the time to receive my order from them.

barbc14
8/16/16

I order a eye shadow pallet 2 eye brow pencils eye brow pallet contour and concealer eyebrow pallet was horrible broken the size of the shades were so tiny. Brow pencils hard and would break. Brow pallet wrong shade also contour concealer wrong shade. It took several email to get a response they sent their standard message I replied nothing again once again sent more emails until I finally got a store credit this all took almost a month . I wanted my money back not a credit. So now I had to buy stuff so I am just getting it for my niece. But of course now it is been days since the pkg was shipped and no tracking update I did pay for faster shipping. I just do not recommend this company.

donnap59
7/11/16

I ordered 6 products from Bh and honestly thought the 5 star reviews could not be for real but to my amazement the packaging, palettes and products they contained are wonderful. I usually purchase lines that are much more expensive but am now on disability and on a budget. I am so happy i decided to take the risk and save some money. It was well worth it. I am not at all disappointed. All i can say is why pay more when there is no need to. Bh is the bomb.

sarahm72
5/24/16

I was looking for a brush set that had a little bit of everything. I was tired of buying okay quality brushes at Wal-Mart that weren't giving me the results I was looking for. I found these brushes on BH cosmetics.com and they are absolutely gorgeous! The color alone caught my eye and the case is so handy. I don't have to leave my brushes lying around or in a container where they can be spilled out. They're organized very nicely. These brushes wash very easily and pick up a great amount of product. I do plan on buying more brushes from this website as they are very wonderfully priced. I didn't need customer service for any reason as I was so happy with the product purchased. Thank you BH cosmetics!

elizabethr83
4/9/16

I love the quality of the makeup, very pigmented, and of the brushes, theyre super soft. Its super cheap and there is always sales. Yes, if the order is not in the USA it mighht take a little longer than 10 days, but its so worth it. I order every time I get the chance.

Tip for consumers: Got all of the content in the picture for about 60 dollars. Its 3 eyeshadow paletts (28pz. 28pz. 88pz. 29pz.) and 2 brush sets (15pz. 12pz.) and 3 single brushes and 1 single eyeshadow powder all on sale. Plus free shipping.

teairrag
3/31/16

I really like this site for my make up wants if I need anything I go to BHCosmetics. I recommend shopping on Mondays or holidays they have fantastic sales on all their products.

If I had to say something negative I'd say their selection isn't very wide and the color choices for things like lip stick and foundation aren't good enough. I started using the site when I didn't know much about make up the selection of foundations were limited and I didn't know my color (not their fault it's mine) but I think they should have examples of what skin tone should wear what color.

Tip for consumers: Just a heads up the make up is cheap but the shipping costs are ridiculous.

andreaf37
3/7/16

BH cosmetics always throw promotions everytime! once one end and another new promotions continue. I have no problem with their delivery (only once or twice, they delivered my items after a week). they replace any damage item that you received.

aprilo4
1/20/16

I've ordered from BH Cosmetics a few times and never had trouble. They ship from the west coast U.S. and for me arrive within 5 days. Their eyeshadow pallets are a great bang for your buck since the pigments are rich and the price is a steal. Their brush sets are a decent quality and well worth the $10-$15 bucks for a set vs. $15 for one MAC brush. They always have sales and there's usually good deals when ever I visit the site. Overall they're a decent place with consistent quality.

azyano
1/20/16

make up arrived safely BUT it took a month to arrive to my country where it promises within 8-10 days if chose priority mail. Disappointed with the shipping but items arrived perfectly.

nikheas
12/26/15

i will never buy anything from them again. i purchased two brushes and they fail to arrived in expected time and when i try to log on to the site I'm not recognized. I can't reset my password because they don't recognize my email yet still everyday they are sending me emails to which they "don't recognize" First and Final purchase!!!!!!!!!

kittyk13
12/23/15

Stay away from BH Comestics!!! Long story short, they sent me a damaged package. I emailed them, they agreed to replace the damaged items. (The 10 piece sculpt and blend brush set and the HD brow pencil).. All the other items were fine. That was a month ago! I waited 2 weeks and no package came! I tracked the package and UPS can't seem to pick up on it. I emailed them back and they claimed the package was either lost or stolen and that they will send another one out. They then sent me an email with a new tracking number and claimed it's on its way to me. Shortly after that email, they sent another email claiming the brush set are out of stock. So instead, they're just going to refund me $5!!! I also paid more than $5 for those brushes. I jumped on their website immediately and the brush set is not out of stock!!! I was able to throw it into cart!!! What a disappointment! They lied to me!! I also believe they never sent the 2nd package, but claimed it was lost or stolen when I asked about it! Never doing business with them again!!! I emailed them back about the brushes that were, "Out of stock".. and told them they can keep their $5!!! Cheap products, but cheaper customer service!

katc9
8/10/15

I ordered a set of brushes on a Tuesday and to my surprise when I got home on Saturday the package was waiting for me at home! The set of brushes was $32.00 (it was on some sort of discount) and the brushes came in a sort of wrap around makeup brush belt holder and I got a free sample of a mascara. Overall the brushes are great and were in great condition when I got them. I think these are good brushes for beginners or for people who don't want to spend a lot of money on brushes. They work very well and totally worth the price!

lisam138
1/18/15

So I shopped on bhcosmetics for the first time and I had a wonderful experience ! My package came to the mail within 4 days so I was very pleased with that. Everything I ordered was in great condition, perfectly packaged and I love everything I purchased. Such amazing quality ! I will definitely be shopping on this website again ! :)

soniam7
2/7/14

Just love it! Amazing cosmetics at an amazing price. Girls DO give it a try....some products are as good as Mac if not better. All of this at an amazing price. The reviews of their product shall speak for themselves. Thank be later ;)

petrae
2/2/14

I ordered once from one of their offers I waited for nearly 3 months for my delivery but I never received it, I asked for refund and after many e mails and maybe 2 weeks I got my money back.

sarahw25
3/11/12

I took a chance on this site about 6 months ago and ordered a 120 color eyeshadow palatte for under $30. I was amazed with the quality and have placed multiple orders since. The cosmetics are beautiful quality. They are packaged flawlessly for shipping, they come fast and the prices are amazing. If you like makeup, you need to check it out.

Probably a month if they can't ship properly in their own country and if they lose the package and they say it has to be reshipment they'll make you pay extra l.

By Sabrina a.

I don't see how they didn't ask for an address. It is crucial to shipping, and one step before paying for it. I your order confirmation it must say the shipping and billing address, the item you picked and the price with it. Maybe you should contact costumer service. Best of luck with your order!

By Mavis C.

Questions? Get answers from the BH Cosmetics staff and other customers.

BH Cosmetics?