Review of BharatPlaza

cs@bharatplaza.com

59 reviews with 4 stars

srikanths3
2/11/19

I enjoyed with the offers of saveplus when I ordered a salwar kameez from Bharat Plaza. I got 20% off on my order.

lateefm
10/25/17

Purchased very nice kurta payjama during EID. Loved the colors and pattern. Keep the good work going. Will soon shop again.

surendras2
4/25/17

I had a great experience. I was a little apprehensive about placing an online order and was not sure of the measurement. I am so glad to shop on this site. I am excited to place more orders and highly recommend it to my friends. Thanks Bharatplaza for making this such a wonderful experience.

mahis6
4/17/17

Cloth quality is nice. Fitting is excellent and I will do all my future traditional outfit shopping in exotic India.Great Job Bharatplaza team..............

angeliad1
4/12/17

My wedding lehenga was stunning thanks bharatplaza for making my day , I will suggest to my friends and relatives.

neelamr2
3/30/17

I had bought a saree from Bharatplaza a while ago. I also got a gift along with it, you should try checking that site out. Also, there are many online shopping sites selling sarees.

jennyd34
3/30/17

We had a great experience while buying Lehenga and dupattas from them, very helpful, lovely variety of Lehengas , very well behaved staff and owners, would surely recommend everyone to visit this shop.

sameeeeeg
3/20/17

Nice selection in all variety.Good price and good cloth.This is a very high quality material and the company got the saree to me in the exact time that I needed after I spoke with them on the phone! Highly highly recommend!

bristlel
8/9/16

I received my order today .and everything is wonderful.i really appreciate your services and the way of dealing.superb job Bharat plaza.

Response from Bharat P., BharatPlaza Representative
Hello Bristle L.

Thank you for your support.Our pleasure serving you .

Thanks & Regards
Bharatplaza team
hjikeolsef
4/22/16

very very short delivery time even to USA, only 2 week from my order, i truly recommend this online store!! I got exactly the items I ordered ...ty bharatplaza

lopkeasi
4/16/16

i bought 3 saree for my sister from bharatplaza it was the first time am ordering from this website
and i recevied my parcel extremely fast and the dresses it's so beautifull and nice ...thank you very much bharatplaza
i'm very glad and thank you all for helping me
finally i already recommend you to all my friends and family...
looking forward for another great sale!!!

plopaerj
4/15/16

i recommand this online store for everyone !!! try bharatplaza for best indian womens and mens wear try it!!!

kleokdao
4/15/16

i love saree in bharatplaza

muchaseel
4/13/16

Compré dos sari de bharatplaza
Realmente me gusta mucho el producto y el diseño se hizo con el amor y la pasión !!
Muchas gracias Sr. lalit khatri ... gracias todo el equipo de bharatplaza

ikoelal
4/11/16

Accepi lehenga Saree hodie, quod mirum! Id amo. Tibi gratias ago pro officio et ieiunio.

lopladaefj
4/11/16

Cher Bharat Plaza, je reçus le Saree et il est génial. Nous vous remercions de l'excellent emballage et pour le Bindis. Cordialement

ploekdvcdn
4/11/16

Wir haben das Paket erhalten. Die sherwani ist wirklich schön. Es passt zu meinem Bruder sehr schön. Mach weiter so. Vielen Dank

kilospatrap
4/11/16

Hice dos pedidos el año pasado, y estoy feliz con mi pedido. Estoy enviando un par de fotos de mi desgaste ur saris. No tengo las fotos de todos los saris. Pero estoy muy contento con el producto del ur

plodask
4/7/16

fabulous service from baharatplaza ....really i love the service and all the product

ploasartk
4/7/16

i love so much ur design Mr lalit khatri ur the best

lpoakso
4/6/16

always u made my day the perfect day ...thnx bharatplaza

olpdal
4/6/16

always have great service !!

ploldaked
4/5/16

I received the parcel. It was great. Thank you Bharat Plaza..

ploastrak
4/5/16

Wow I received my Churidaar yesterday and thank you Bharat Plaza. It fits me well and it looks gorgeous.

plosakerm
4/5/16

I have received the sari today and it's gorgeous, it's more than what i have expected. thank you so much. will trade again

I agree. It is impossible for so many people to have good reviews for the crap that they sell for exorbitant prices. The only explanation would be having a team paid to write good reviews for them all day. They should go out of business for this type of service.

By Neel N.
Questions? Get answers from the BharatPlaza staff and other customers.

5 Photos for BharatPlaza