Review of BGMInfoTech

BGMInfoTech reviews

Bethuadahari, Nadia
West Bengal, WB 741126, India
Tel: +1 747 444 1BGM(246)
helpdesk@bgminfotech.com

ameliacw
11/19/14

Great communication and service. They are really hardworking guys, even they work for me late night also. Bug tracker, time tracker, GIT repository and quality control tool creates good impression for me. I am really very happy with their service. I will really suggest BGM Infotech for any kind of IT related service.

oliviam10
3/31/14

dejans1
1/25/14

BGM Infotech is the worst experience so far in my life .I am an IT re-seller and outsource several projects to different providers in India .
They have taken our our money in paypal and closed the account and never we got back .We won't recommend to any customers to use there service and also don't pay the money until you get the website in your server .They are single freelancer however they said in the beginning of the project they are having a team of 20 developers .We won't recommend them to anyone .Nightmare for us .If you are paying to them you will land up problem like me .

TOTAL SCAM AND THE EMPLOYEES ARE SCAM .BEWARE !
DON'T HAVE OPTION TO GIVE RATINGS LESS THAN 1

Questions? Get answers from the BGMInfoTech staff and other customers.

BGMInfoTech?