BFMe.in

BFMe.in has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BFMe.in ranks 31st among Promotional Products sites.

How would you rate BFMe.in?

“Great Service.”

Radhika R.
7/13/17

I regularly shop imported products from BFMe and every time the quality of the product is extra-ordinary. Being a premium customer of BFMe, they provide me with the best offers and discount in any of the products. I just love their service.

“FRAUD WEBSITE”

Sunpreet S.
5/29/18

I ordered towel just Rs 100/- and cancelled it immediately after read the reviews. Next day I got a call from their representative and she talked me with very rudely even patri waale didnt talk like that and told me that your order doesnt cancelled you have to accept the order in other words full badmaashi and given dhamki just for just/- I imagine if I ordered more than 1000/- rs and cancel it they send the representative to my home. Now I knew why people didnt order from new and small websites. Other websites like AMAZON, FLIPKART, PAYTM didnt even call or ask you what happen why u cancelled the order. Im totally amazed. I got the recording of the representative here I didnt find option to attach. NEVER BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE

sunpreets
May 29th, 2018

NEVER BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE

riyab7
BFMe I. – BFMe.in Rep

Hi Sunpreet Singh! We have shared your details with our concern team, refund process will be initiated by end of the day and refund of Rs 99 will be highlighted in your account in next 5-7 business days.

radhikar4
July 13th, 2017

ajinkyas1
June 15th, 2017

I bought Mi Band Smart Wristband from BFMe.in last month, and it is brilliant. The quality of the product is up to the mark and product was delivered before the estimated time.

Did you receive it yet?

By Khadija m.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BFMe.in staff and other customers.

riyab7
BFMe I.
Shop International Brands Online in India
BFMe is the only Indian online marketplace dealing with International products. We offer a wide range of superior international Branded products to Indian consumers at the lowest cost. BFMe promises a hassle-free shopping experience right from product selection to on time delivery, offering the products for men, women, kids & pets.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BFMe.in?

Have a question about BFMe.in?