Between the Satin Sheets reviews

1,691 reviews with 5 stars

seano71
Sean O.
12/1/18

I found everything I was looking for, and at a great price too! I will most certainly keep this site in mind when looking for future toys and products, for both myself and as gifts for others.

mikej255
Mike J.
11/24/18

I am very satisfied with how descriptive everything is. I love that there are videos on most items.

jerrya98
Jerry A.
10/22/18

Every time I have made a purchase, the entire process is quick and easy. Delivery is timely, and the products are of the highest quality. I would recommend BTSS to anyone.

jamiek110
Jamie K.
10/6/18

We have ordered from Between the Satin Sheets before and while we were at first skeptical (the prices are so amazing it seems too good to be true), our experiences have been only good. Fast shipping, discreet packages, and great customer service.

jenaz2
Jena Z.
8/22/18

I hope this ships and arrives quickly. My husband is flying into town tomorrow and I’d love to have this for us to play with. Shopping your site is easy and educational!

jwu
JW U.
8/4/18

The price on this was so low I was hesitant to even buy it. People on reddit seem to say the same thing. It would be great if you got a statement from njoy confirming you as an authorized reseller.

anonymousi58
anonymous I.
7/30/18

Great price on super product by Njoy; however shipping is not free. Good website with photos, customer reviews and promise of discretion in packaging.

keithl139
keith L.
7/20/18

I felt the order process & delivery was really nice and easy. The wife tried the smaller end and loved it.
She is a little hesitant on the njoy other side, but I am sure she will be fine after giving it a go. Thanks

adamf76
Adam F.
6/4/18

good prices, classy display (I don't feel like a dirty perv on your site like at so many other 'adult toy' sites)

calebh44
Caleb H.
6/1/18

I have made multiple purchases from this company. The quality of the products can’t be matched and the customer service is outstanding.

phillipc57
Phillip C.
4/16/18

you should have your ssl cover your ENTIRE site, not just the checkout. It will also get you better ranking with google :)

brettd28
brett d.
4/2/18

I liked the ease of use, the details provided, and the prices were more competitive than some other sites, and less cost than the manufacturer of the items I chose. Thank you!

terencel12
Terence L.
3/26/18

Very easy and straight forward. Pricing was much more economical than the resident popular Pleasure Chest. Pricing allowed/caused me to order more items than I would have purchased locally. Thanks! looking to do more business in the future.

vickiep28
Vickie P.
3/16/18

Amazing savings, so happy to be able to order through a reputable re-seller and still get these great prices knock-offs can only hope to match.

alu2
Al U.
3/13/18

I am very pleased with product, service, and price. I usually consider price a lesser concern, than product and service.

jerrya54
Jerry A.
3/9/18

I stumbled across your site, and have been incredibly pleased with the quality and selection of items you offer. Little by little I will get everything I want to own.

richardr306
Richard R.
2/26/18

Quick and convenient ordering process. Great prices and very reasonable shipping costs. Very pleased to have come across your site.

carolb301
Carol B.
2/24/18

Prices are hard to beat. Everything seems authentic. Order was as expected.
Only comment is that shipping is a little pricey.

jackiem139
jackie m.
2/19/18

I'm so happy you sell quality at an amazing price. I could easily drive 15 mins to Pleasure Chest but your prices are much better!

jimm396
Jim M.
2/19/18

One of the items was on backorder, so I was surprised how quickly it shipped. A little more communications on logistics would have been appreciated. But overall was an excellent experience.

scottb309
Scott B.
1/3/18

Quality product, clear website, efficient check out process. Looking forward to receiving my purchase. Thank you!

julial75
Julia L.
12/27/17

The item I ordered was initially backordered until after the beginning of January. It arrived just before Christmas so Merry Christmas to me!

eloyr5
Eloy R.
12/5/17

Easy to choose products due to information about the products. Pictures an detail helped. Am a very satisfied customer. Liked tne products an price. Surely will purchase again!

hansm44
HANS M.
11/16/17

I'm blown away by the price you had on the njoy pure wand. I jumped on that deal as soon as I saw it. I had never heard of your company before but I'll definitely be coming back in the future.

briany26
Brian Y.
11/15/17

Your shipping seems a little high but otherwise you folks have a great little shop with quality products. Thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the Between the Satin Sheets staff and other customers.

Between the Satin Sheets?