Between the Satin Sheets reviews

1,619 reviews with 4 stars

michaele149
Michael E.
7/13/18

Quite a nice item, no scratches or dull spots on the polish, the heft is great. At 6"3 I don't seem to have trouble with the size and doesn't really fall out like a few other reviews stated, though I'm definitely aware of it's presence. Overall I'm pleased with my purchase.

robind109
Robin D.
4/30/18

I was unable to find some of the items I wanted but at the same time found the main item I was shopping for here easily and for the best price. I think shipping charges are higher than need be as I ship everything and by far yours are highest. I might have purchased more if that wasn’t the case. The item I most wanted though was still cheaper here even with shipping as I was not comfortable using eBay or amazon for that item. Site is easy to navigate as well.

larrys237
Larry S.
3/24/18

You were neck and neck with Amazon on the price of this product. I chose the little guy this time!

Follow up (03/24/2018) --> Between the Satin Sheets provided timely a competitive price, timely shipping, and the product matched the description. I am a satisfied customer. Thanks.

edh68
Ed H.
2/14/18

Good price and selection and customer service got back right away with answers to shipping questions

hunterl20
Hunter L.
9/9/17

I went to purchase the Hot Octopus Pulse 3 solo but the item description described it as the pulse 2 and I was very confused. My order, however said "pulse 3" so I'm assuming that is what I purchased. Only complaint.

nicholass87
Nicholas S.
7/14/17

Fun to shop around and browse. I think that I'll enjoy buying more toys from this website. The toy feels amazing although I had minor comfort problems at first however I would recommend this for a first time butt plugger. ((:

giannaj2
Gianna J.
7/13/17

Site was easy to use, prices are better than others that I looked at- the final decision will rest on the speed of the free shipping & quality of the packaging/ packing. (You are competing w/Amazon Prime which is amazing)

michaelm964
Michael M.
6/29/17

it doesnt give u an estimated ship time i would of liked that. when can i expect my package to ship eta?

brittanyc71
Brittany C.
6/29/17

Selection lacking and I was shocked to see such high shipping for other items....soooooo happy to find The Eleven at this price w free shipping!

robertc562
Robert C.
6/29/17

your selection is awesome. I plan on frequenting your site assuming the products are top notch as well (first time ordering here).

johnb1274
John B.
6/29/17

Home page says you get a free gift when ordering $100 or more but you have to use the promo code TINGLEME but checkout would not accept the code. That is disappointing.

teresah100
Teresa H.
6/29/17

I was glad to discover that Between The Satin Sheets had the product I was looking for at a better price than I had seen on other sites. It arrived in the time that they said it would and the product was in perfect condition. I have been very satisfied with it, them, and their service. And I would purchase from them again. When I sent an email with a question, Kimberly responded within the noted time. She was professional and open to my requests. I definitely recommend checking this site out for your personal pleasure resources.

michaelj296
Michael J.
6/29/17

Vary easy just typed product into Google and took me right to the product on your page no searching on your page it was great thanks!

1.6K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Between the Satin Sheets staff and other customers.

Between the Satin Sheets?