Between the Satin Sheets reviews

1,611 reviews with 3 stars

lb170
L B.
11/16/18

Shipping was so high, I was reluctant to buy at all. $18 for domestic shipping something so small is really excessive.

kittyi
Kitty I.
9/9/18

The product selection is excellent, but the checkout page needs work. Too much scrolling on mobile. Consider a more industry standard approach that collects the information then shows a more readable summary to improve mobile checkout.

garyj80
Gary J.
9/22/17

Web store is basic. Adequate. Prices are great. Shipping a bit high. I emailed customer service and they gave a discount on shipping. Took a couple of days. Love the Authentic product guarantee. That got my business worth the wait. If the shipping goes well I'll check back if I need other products.

angelao39
Angela O.
6/29/17

I expected free shipping or some discount since I registered my email as a new account and made my first purchase.

stacik4
Staci K.
6/29/17

Difficult to fill in information with pop-ups from other buyers. Otherwise it was easy and fast to see and order items.

1.6K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Between the Satin Sheets staff and other customers.

Between the Satin Sheets?