Between the Satin Sheets reviews

betweenthesatinsheets.com

brittanyc71
Brittany C.
6/29/17

Selection lacking and I was shocked to see such high shipping for other items....soooooo happy to find The Eleven at this price w free shipping!

robertc562
Robert C.
6/29/17

your selection is awesome. I plan on frequenting your site assuming the products are top notch as well (first time ordering here).

mikel310
Mike L.
6/29/17

Great price, fantastic shopping experience. Google the product I wanted and they came up first. Very easy transaction. Thank you.

joeb435
Joe B.
6/29/17

From browsing the website, to placing the order, to receiving the order, every step was a great experience. Will definitely be doing business with you again in the future.

christianc101
Christian C.
6/29/17

Excellent product. We both love this wand. Definitely would recommend this to everyone. We also have an Njoy Eleven and right now are having a hard time deciding which one we like best so, we alternate every few minutes :). We always enjoy shopping here. Wish they had a frequent buyer club for additional discounts but, this will always be out first stop for shopping any time we look for something new. Good, authentic products, usually the lowest prices and the customer service is better than any other web based company I've dealt with. Thanks!

justm38
Just m.
6/29/17

The cuffs are dainty. Could be worn out on the town.
A great tease for you partner.
When the time is right, they can be connected !

stephaniem339
Stephanie M.
6/29/17

Excellent service. Haven't checked out the product yet, but based on the experience so far, I'm confident its everything you said with t would be.

angelao39
Angela O.
6/29/17

I expected free shipping or some discount since I registered my email as a new account and made my first purchase.

maryl368
Mary L.
6/29/17

Website is great and easy to navigate. Ordering was painless. Delivery was quick (especially for this time of year). One small issue with the toy case (which is easy to happen) but was addressed immediately by Kimberly. What more could one ask for? Thanks

wendyl104
Wendy L.
6/29/17

The website is nicely organized and easy to follow. My order came promptly and in excellent condition!

tatiyanaw
tatiyana w.
6/29/17

I had an issue with the first toy I purchased and Kimberly helped me so much and responded to my emails promptly! She's definitely the best person I've dealt with as far as customer support! Thank You!

joramm
Joram M.
6/29/17

Came over from Amazon. Happy to see free shipping as I'm a Prime Member there so it made shopping here an easy switch.

randyr99
Randy r.
6/29/17

We were sent the wrong item, but we love it! Kim took care of everything and got the correct item out to us immediately. Very happy with our experience.

sandin9
Sandi N.
6/29/17

Price and delivery time is much better than Amazon. I tried to order the same thing in Amazon, but that place asked for a price that's 30% bigger and a month of delivery time. So you can say that I'm very happy with my purchase experience here!

johnb1274
John B.
6/29/17

Home page says you get a free gift when ordering $100 or more but you have to use the promo code TINGLEME but checkout would not accept the code. That is disappointing.

pamelaa57
Pamela A.
6/29/17

It was difficult to process my debit card with my bank. The card expires the last day of this month your system would not take the card.

robertj304
Robert J.
6/29/17

It has been wonderful. Heard about you from a local radio station talking about the Manbrator and bunny delivery. LOL. I know that's only in NY btw. We will continue to shop the sight if we are pleased with the product we purchased.

luellae1
Luella E.
6/29/17

I loved the variety of products, some of which I've never seen on any other site. Selection was great and ordering was easy.

jeffw222
jeff W.
6/29/17

The delivery was timely and the prices were inexpensive. However, I never received an order confirmation email nor a response to my email regarding its absence. Although, I did receive a shipping confirmation several days later.

My suggestion would be to register on their website so you can refer to your order history in case this wasn't an anomaly.

Overall, it was a fine experience, and I would shop with them again.

kevinm372
Kevin M.
6/29/17

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Between the Satin Sheets! This is my second purchase, and I expect that there will be more.

teresah100
Teresa H.
6/29/17

I was glad to discover that Between The Satin Sheets had the product I was looking for at a better price than I had seen on other sites. It arrived in the time that they said it would and the product was in perfect condition. I have been very satisfied with it, them, and their service. And I would purchase from them again. When I sent an email with a question, Kimberly responded within the noted time. She was professional and open to my requests. I definitely recommend checking this site out for your personal pleasure resources.

michaelj296
Michael J.
6/29/17

Vary easy just typed product into Google and took me right to the product on your page no searching on your page it was great thanks!

danielled102
Danielle D.
6/29/17

Product was delivered very quickly. I shopped around a bit and BtSS had the best price online and great customer service infrastructure.

ap114
A P.
6/29/17

So far, so good...price was great. I am a little worried about no phone number for contacting...fingers crossed.

Update: Order arrive quicker than expected and is exactly the name brand item I expected....and at such a better price. Will order from again soon.

albionr
Albion R.
6/29/17

Purchased my Njoy for well below market value, it arrived on time in excellent condition. Excellent experience overall.

Questions? Get answers from the Between the Satin Sheets staff and other customers.

Between the Satin Sheets?