Review of Bettowinuk

bettowinuk.com
office@bettowinuk.com

mikes582
8/22/17

I don't want to write this review as I want all the information to myself (hehe) but they have been so bloody good that I need to tell you all.
Was just about to give up with betting because my bank had been depleted far too often but speaking to Trevor once gave me a little shot in the arm and I tried again - the rest is history.
WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS

Tip for consumers: perfect

fredr417
8/18/17

not great really and i find trevor a little bit cocky. met many people like this in racing and they always turn out as failures.

2 winnings bets from 3 gambles isnt what i call perfect but going to give him 5 and see what happens, im expecting the last two to lose

lanceb27
8/18/17

Wednesday was the greatest day of my life as I left Kempton Park Racecourse with 5,890 quid in my pocket!!

First bet was from BTW-UK and that set me on my way. Mountain Peak won returning me £900.

Then using the money from that I backed every favourite and left with a wad of cash and leaving the bookies catching their arses wondering what had hit them. Was told by two bookmakers that I could not bet with them - what a great feeling that was, knowing I am getting one over on them.

Massive thumbs up for the service Trevor runs and this day aside, I am always making money from the bets he gives out

dominicd24
8/18/17

I thought I was good at picking winners but wow we wooooo, Trev is DA BOMB!!

He just makes it look so easy and communication is also first class. Text messages, whatsapps and emails are answered quickly and answered by someone who knows what they are talking about - this goes a long way.

I could not tell you what profit I have made and it would be inaccurate anyway as my stake build up at the start (cant be too careful) but I can tell you it is the best, by a mile, that I have ever made.

Have you ever heard of a service giving out 10/1 and even 25/1 winners because if you have, share their info and I will jopin them too lolz

maryk262
8/18/17

Mr Trevor (as I call him) has been wonderful for me and my husband over the past 24 months because we do not have much money and this allows us to enjoy a few treats in later life. We do not place large bets but we make regular money from the winning selections and I would recommend the service for anybody and everybody. I like the way Mr Trevor always finds five minutes for a quick chat - that goes a long way with us.

kevl3
8/15/17

I had never really understood the joys of regular winners until I stumbled upon Trevor, by chance, at the races one day.

He offered a couple of his personal 'tips' to the group we were in and BOTH won (3/1 and I think it was 6/1). I asked my mate who I was with and he told me Trevor run a tipping style service and I was immediately interested.

After a few more beers and then a bottle of fine bubbly, we got talking and I explained that I was a keen gambler and not the best lol.

He gave me the office number to join up and as they say...the rest is history!!!

almost 3 years betting with him has made me a lot of money and although he is very fussy about who he gives the information to, once you get to know him he is a blinding bloke.

Tip for consumers: great 5 stars and perfect

tamarionh
8/15/17

MY ALARM BELLS WERE RINGING WHEN MY BET 1 WAS A LOSER I THIKINIONG HERE IS THE SAME AS ALL THE OTHER ONES I LOSE MONEY ON

SURPRISING THEY HAD 5 WINNERS AFTER AND THE GOOD WOOD WINNER WAS 25/1 SO MONEY WAS GOOD

THIS WILL CONTINUE I HOPE AND MONEY TO ME THAN THE HORRIBLE MONEY TAKING BOOKIES

gregf50
8/15/17

I am currently on the best run of my betting life and making serious money!
NEVER have I even made 1/4 of what I am pulling in now and the boys slam home winner after winner.
I could not be happier with the service and with everything pointing to a big gamble taking place tomorrow - I am going in strong.
I love this service and my new car speaks for itself

michaelj252
8/15/17

I am still in the early stages of using these guys but I must admit, my confidence is growing every single day.

Within the last 10 days I have had 4 winners and a unplaced bet which I felt the horse was very very unlucky in its run and we have to accept that when betting.

The team have always been very knowledgeable and answer emails quickly and professionally which, to me, shows they are a genuine outfit that are not going to be a flash in the pan (well that is what I am hoping for).

Been told of a bit bet coming tomorrow so sitting tight for that

Tip for consumers: Very good price winners and they do not force things

jacks598
8/10/17

Saturday was a real treat as the service smashed the bookies...AGAIN!!

I honestly cannot wait for my phone to go off with their next bet becasue it is like clock work - they win, they win, they win ans then they win again

I do not want to say too much good becasue I do not want every man and his god joining so i miss the best prices

chand255
8/10/17

I have had a four year association with Mr T and he has been a joy to deal with. We have struck up a great relationship on the back of him giving me many winning horse bets.

Now we speak regularly and he has taken me to the races on a couple of occasions and the latest being Saturday where we lumped on a 25/1 winner :)))))

That was his service bet but just to highlight his racing knowledge (or the mans continued luck) he had another 3 winners on the card and we left the course with pockets full of cash...needless to say it was me who paid for the bottle of champagne and dinner after the races.

I would suggest to anyone who wants to back regular winners from a genuine and down to earth guy then this would be the service for you

Tip for consumers: Join up and you will see for yourself what they can offer

adamg91
8/10/17

For 15 years I have been struggling like mad to even bag three winners on the spin and that includes joining endless amounts of these 'fly by night' companies offering the earth.

Now I can safely tell you...I am well and truly away from those fraudsters and joined up with Trevors team that give me so many winners,

I bet £200 a horse now (used ot be £5-£10 a horse) and I am well over £18,000 in profit since I joined - you tell me where else you can get that, tax free?

I only get paid £20,000 at my 9-5 job so this keeps me away from the dreaded over time

samuell48
8/10/17

This is a four star review and my reasons are

1 - lots of winners
2 - polite and fun to talk to staff
3 -consistency
4 - great prices
5 - genuine

the negative
1 - I missed saturdays 25/1 winner

This was soooooo frustrating as the points profit total would have been well over 200 if i had been on this one.

Please tell me you have more of these in the pipes line.

harrye21
8/10/17

Firstly I am writing this review as a forfeit as I told Trevor at the start that he wont give me more than 50% winners - I was so far wrong and I owe a public apology!!!!!

Winner after winner after winner is what Trevor and his great team provide. The highlight for me was Saturday as Lancelot De Luc won at 25's.

This group bag winners like no others and now they have proved to me over 6 weeks - I am more than happy to commit my betting future with them (never been close to saying this before).

Trevor you're a man of your word and i thank you

martinm123
7/31/17

Without a shadow of doubt this is the best service my wee scottish ginger afro has been involved with!

The man is a saint in my eyes as he always comes up with the goods and sends winner after winner. Confidence in betting means a lot and I have never been more confident to put my money on a horse as I am when Trev (wee southern softy) gives me a bet

devp5
7/31/17

I travel back and forth to India from the UK for work so miss some of their selections but I get 50-75% of them and the service is still definitely worth me signing up to.

Speaking to Andy in length the other day (they always have time to chat which makes a huge difference to me whenever I am parting with my money) he explained how they will be ruinning a membership style service to add on top[ of what they already do and this will suit me down to the ground.

Off the top of my head I cannot remeber a losing run to be over 2 horses and a month in which I have not made a profit of £500 or more. I will be a long term customer if results stay the same

One extra note - there is no premium rate number used for them to pass on the information - thats the oldest trick in the book used by most other gambling betting services

vincel20
7/27/17

My betting got out of hand as I backed loser after loser with all the mail shots and emails I was receiving.

I gave it a rest for a couple of months and for some unknown reason one company stood out with the communication they sent me...they were Bet To Win UK.As I said I have no reason why they did other than looking professional and the understanding they seemed to have of the industry.

I took one last gamble and thought I would give them a go and back 5 horses on their paid service. What a decision that was.
I am now 40 plus horses in and i would never listen to another 'advisor' and stick to the one that makes me my money. I do not work out the % of winners or even follow the number but I can promise you, I am making regular money from it

Please keep this work up my man as I have got five years worth of loses to recoup from the other services out there lol

Tip for consumers: Go in with confidence and you will come out with money

Response from Trevor D., Bettowinuk Representative
Hey Vince,

Thanks for the kind words and you are a pleasure to do business with.

2nd today but the next one will win buddy!

barryk25
7/27/17

The odds too service these boys run is the best I have ever used but rumour has it they are building a website with more services on (I speak through email 2/3 times a week to them and they have asked me to write a review of our time together here - they wont tell me any further info).

I have asked the question below to see if any of you guys have been told a date or even forecasted date!

This service is the real deal and they just produce winner after winner.

Pros
Long winning runs
Very good price winners (18/1 max I have had)
They tell you the reason you are backing the horses
They give you a chance to get your bets on
Longest winning run was 7 horses

cons
Longest losing run 3 horses

Response from Trevor D., Bettowinuk Representative
Hey Baz,

We do our best and are happy to have you on board ;)

shaunm57
7/27/17

Having built up what I would class as a working relationship with the guys a BTWUK I can say they are...simply the best!!

Not every gamble wins and those who expect that should retire from the sport now...it will never happen but those looking for a high 80's strike rate of an average 3/1 price then this is the service for you.

I have been part of the service for 9 months now (having to wait for 2 months to join as their books were full) and from the emails I have been sent recently, these guys are expanding out and taking things to the next level. If you choose these guys you wont ever look back :)

Response from Trevor D., Bettowinuk Representative
Hey Shaun,

Thanks for the kind words you can write a few more reviews with those words haha.

jackp93
7/27/17

I must say, one is chuffed at finding such a profitable gambling group.

Me being an elder gentleman, I have seen more than a handful of companies selling racing tips but this is different and I am over the moon.

Working over the phone and through email, they have recently begun to set up a website and change their service from a pay as you go service to a membership service (much better as a service and cheaper).

I, for one, will be taking the longest length service they offer as I know they run a tight ship and the way they operate shows they are connected and experienced!

All the best,

Old boy Jack

Response from Trevor D., Bettowinuk Representative
Hey Jack,

This is just the start my friend and once your been with us for 12 months and more you will find out exactly how we do it.

joelh42
7/27/17

I am not getting too carried away due to past experiences with similar types of services but I will say I was pleasantly surprised when landing 5 good gambles from 6 bets in just 10 days!

Having spoken to the guys through email, they seem knowledgeable and their response is always with foundation and reason - this does wonders for my confidence and I am eagerly waiting the next bets.

My longest winning streak with other betting services was 3 and these boys have already given me a 4 bet winning streak so lets keep it all crossed and hope they are the real deal.

Response from Trevor D., Bettowinuk Representative
Hey Vince,

Plenty more to come my friend, stick with us and we will make you money. Be patient for us to get the right ones and you will get that 80% strike rate

jimmys94

their gambles win and win well - i am getting over 80% winning bets

forget others and get on with these asap and you will be happy!!!

Response from Trevor D., Bettowinuk Representative
Hey Jimmy,

That is the strike rate we aim for my friend - 80% is our magic number

omars34
7/27/17

i do not pay for service upfront because i knoe services never win and take my money but found the free bet offer to start and then was happy work with hims.

one win was 6 to 1 and then pay smallest one service for 1 months

playing these horses has been amazin and i am now win more money than i was ever. each win money i put to side and save for the 12 months of service.

please please please and more please can you keep me win

Response from Trevor D., Bettowinuk Representative
Hey Omar,

We will do our very best buddy and as you know we work round the clock to ensure the researched has been done and the right horses are being backed!

sarahs358
7/27/17

I am only a small time punter but love a little flutter - especially when they win!

a friend of mine told me to have a look at this new website of a guy who has been in the betting industry for years and i was not let down.

The live chat was great and the opening cost not being massive, meant i could get a couple of quick questions answered and signed up immediately. At first i didnt believe the 'previous service winners' as i was not involved in the but after two bets, i am now beginning to start to believe in them.

If inly i had found this service earlier i would have been able to build a bank and not keep chasing losers.

I amm only on short term sign up but so far, so good and all have won - i know this wont last forever but would be happy with 6 or 7 from 10 at these prices.i will update the review in future with latest but all signs are great

Response from Trevor D., Bettowinuk Representative
Hey Sarah,

You dont have to me a £10,000 a race punter to enjoy our service. If you bet small and are happy with that then good for you, do not be pressured into putting more on if you feel uncomfortable doing so.

edwardh83
7/27/17

Saturday was my first bet and that won by a distance. Obviously one bet does not make a great service but Then Monday and Wednesday I have been given two further bets and both have finished first (one by a nose but they all count). That was the best start to a sertvicve I have seen and cannot wait to see more.
I have told the guys I will see a few more winners and then to discuss a membership and they understand the game and know how it works. No hard sell, no pressure and no fuss made - this is what makes them unique.
I know I cant tell you what will happen in the future but the way these guys work tells me they are different form the rest and the service for me.

I never write reviews and never heard of sitejabber but was asked to leave a review here for the service - was more than happy to tell others of my experience

Response from Trevor D., Bettowinuk Representative
Hey Vince,

Welcome to the service my friend and there are many more winners to come!

Trev

Hey guys - sorry to keep it back but we are making it better than first expected so please be patient and it will be here shortly!!

By Trevor D., Bettowinuk Representative

No - I can confirm that any losing bets are paid for by you. The amount you get you will forget about this very quickly and make money-lots of moey

By Chan D.
Questions? Get answers from the Bettowinuk staff and other customers.

Bettowinuk?