Betterfares.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 358 0595
info@betterfares.co.uk

joannad47
11/24/18

Don't use this company!!!!
They take your booking, don't turn up with anything then refuse your money back.

miker553
10/17/18

We have used better fares company to transfer 40 people from Heathrow airport to Southampton coach driver was helpful and on time , thanks better fares for the service and we will use better fare again .

laurene67
6/8/17

Take your £80 deposit then don't pick up 15 girls for a hen party, hang up the telephone every time you call. Called the office over 20 times to be told someone will get back to me, non one ever calls back & the staff are just damn right rude.
I would advise no one to use this company! I will not let this go until I get a full refund!

gj23
4/9/14

Hello Everyone,

WARNING!!! Don't Trust Them or there other companies
1. http://cabtransfers.co.uk
2. http://www.betterfares.co.uk
3. http://www.taxiquoter.co.uk

I was also an affiliated taxi company for this taxi booking agent, i paid them and they made me a rubbish website with a horrible system and i never got any job worth doing. I would complain about no work coming from the website and they would then send me rubbish work which is not worth doing. There excuse will then be "We sent you work but you didn't want to do it". Rubbish Company.

Thanks, BE WARNED!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Betterfares.co.uk staff and other customers.

Betterfares.co.uk?