Better Bridal Online reviews

SITE CLOSED

sandrap205
Sandra P.
4/12/18

My product arrive one month earlier than the estimated date and there were no issues with the item or packaging and it was the best price around!!!

salliec3
Sallie C.
4/12/18

Very easy to order at very good prices.
I would recommend to anyone that needs a gown for a wedding, the amount of really nice comments we received about the gowns was unbelievable.

gretchend8
Gretchen D.
4/12/18

The website is a little confusing because I don't know if I'm going to get the same dye lot as the other bridesmaids because there was nowhere to put in the wedding information.

kellyl157
Kelly L.
4/12/18

It ask for a coupon code and I did not know where to get it. I looked online butt could not locate one,

karlib2
Karli B.
4/12/18

Sizing chart was way off for the item I ordered. I measured a standard 14, but because of the chart had to order a plus size. Paid extra $ for extra room that I had to later pay a seamstress even more extra for having 6" taken in on multiple layers of fabric.

deborahp132
Deborah P.
4/12/18

I ordered my Dessy dress through better bridalonline which was much cheaper than any other website i had found. The dress was delivered on time and was of excellent quality.I would definately buy from this site again and would recommend anyone looking for a Dessy dress to use this site, it will save you a fortune.

rosemaryw21
Rosemary W.
4/12/18

I would recommend the website to my family and friends
the staff and own were great and very prompt and professional .
thanks you.
thanks you!!!1

marissaa14
Marissa a.
4/12/18

The Dessy dress I ordered was authentic and nearly $*** less then the shop the bride recommended. I accidentally ordered the wrong style number and the customer service rep was able to fix it right away. Great experience so glad to have found your online store site.

erinn31
Erin N.
4/12/18

The measurements listed online were not remotely close to what I was actually sent. I now have a dress I cannot return or wear.

torie2
Tori E.
4/12/18

I always have the same size but the dress was too big for me. So I think the size chart is not good. But the dress and materials is beautiful!

maryb568
Mary B.
4/12/18

I was very nervous ordering from a discount site. To my delight, everything was beyond my expectations. Online browsing was easy, the price was 1/3 to 1/2 less than I would have paid, and my dress was delivered a few weeks earlier than expected.

kellyj109
Kelly J.
4/12/18

I paid for all 6 of my bridesmaids dresses and was extremely nervous to purchase them from an online source. The dress was found at a local store where the girls were able to try it on but I didn't want to pay the boutique price. I took the chance and ordered through Better Bridal Online and I am so glad I did! No problems at all and we received the exact dress in a timely manner for a fraction of the cost.

carolyno25
Carolyn O.
4/12/18

Great prices, ordering was easy, delivery on time. So glad to have this option over much higher prices at the local bridal boutique!

jills147
Jill S.
4/12/18

I was a little skeptical ordering my dress online, but after reading previous reviews, I decided to order from BetterBridalOnline. I am glad I did. Dress came in on time, and they saved me $60 from my local bridal shop and dress was exactly what I seen in the shop.

I will be buying all my future formal dresses from here and highly recommend them to anyone looking for formal dresses

robertw569
Robert W.
4/12/18

the company was extremely rude and unprofessional when I contacted them about my order and I will never order from them again. As a matter of fact I'm contacting the Better Business Bureau about their customer service and the way they conduct their business.

tkw1
Tk w.
4/12/18

Although I was a bit skeptical about my dresses arriving on time, my dresses came faster than the schedule arrival time.

emilyg110
Emily G.
4/12/18

I ordered a bridesmaid dress in a style I have actually worn for a different wedding and had boughten from a boutique. I paid much less for just as great of a product! The quality was equally great and so was the amount of time it took to receive. Definitely recommend this site and will be using it in the future!

rosc7
Ros C.
4/12/18

Everything was perfect! My dress shipped way earlier than I expected and the price was the best I'd seen for that dress.

alyssad14
Alyssa D.
4/12/18

Getting this beautiful dress to wear at my sister's wedding, and all of my bridesmaids are wearing dresses from here also!

rhondaf37
Rhonda F.
4/12/18

The checkout is a little confusing. A link on the home page to the cart for viewing would be nice. If it is there, making it more visible would be a great help.

brittanir2
Brittani R.
4/12/18

Everything other than one thing was great with betterbridalonline. The service was good, the timeliness of my order was good etc. My only complaint is the lack of quality of the zippers in the dresses I ordered for my bridesmaids. You can tell they are cheap and are difficult to zip. That is frustrating to me when you are paying $150 per dress.
Thanks!

katherinew69
Katherine W.
4/12/18

betterbridalonline.com was amazing! I ordered my bridesmaid dresses in November for a June wedding because I heard shipping could take up to 18 weeks. I had my dresses in about 5 weeks. The dresses were very nicely wrapped in plastic and on hangers. They kept me informed about all status updates. I have no complaints and would recommend this site to anyone!

trishj12
Trish J.
4/12/18

I was Maid of Honor in my best friends wedding, and all the bridesmaids decided to use Better Bridal Onlines bridal registry service to make sure the dresses were made rom the same dye lot. It worked perfectly. All the bridesmaids got their dresses on time and they shipped one week early. Would highly recommend using the registration option they provide.

debbien68
Debbie N.
4/12/18

Ordering process was easy. Dress actually arrived two weeks ahead of schedule which was greatly appreciated.The material was gorgeous and dress seems to be really well-made.

marien41
Marie N.
4/12/18

My veil is perfect; I think it was still a bit pricey, but it was the betterbridalonline price was more reasonable than the bridal shops that I had looked at. It does take a few weeks for the order to ship as it is made when ordered so give yourself enough time to have it made then shipped.

Questions? Get answers from the Better Bridal Online staff and other customers.

Better Bridal Online?