Review of Betsystoreinc

SITE CLOSED

chriso1
3,061 helpful votes
10/18/09

This one is a trainwreck. Office address is fake, registrant address is fake, telephone numbers are not fake but, contrary to appearances, are cell phones probably not in the UK at all. One is a "premium" number for which they can charge you as much per minute as they like when you call. Product photos are laughable - MacBook Pro photo is of an empty box; Sony camera is a Nikon. iPhone 3Gs is an obvious fake. Claims? Buy 10 Mac Airs and get 2 free? ROTFLMAO and in any case they don't even sell fake Mac Airs, let alone real ones. The actual store mechanism is the only professional part, but they pay $19.99 a month to rent that. All the reassuring badges on the front page are fake, the site looks like it was designed and implemented by a 7-year old with only about an hour to spare for the whole deal, and who lost interest before reaching the Terms and Conditions - there are none. Last straw is the prices which establish beyond doubt that the goods are counterfeits, if they exist at all, which they probably don't.

Since all the published information is false, I'm going out on a limb and suggesting this one is either in China, or somewhere in the Russian federation. Hard to tell, because they don't use enough English to analyze. And that's probably intentional.

Total trainwreck. Need I add, avoid?

alyssab
10/17/09

I actually ordered an iphone from their company through overnightauctions.net. The phone cost 350.00. They kept telling me to send them money via western union because that was their only option for payment. BUT they kept asking me for more money for customs charges, and they also said they couldn't ship one item and they had to ship 5. So 5 iphones were coming to me when that isn't what i wanted, and I asked them through email if I would have to pay for them and they ignored that question. Then later they said I won't get it unless I pay for them, I ended up losing over 1,000, and didn't get any iphone. And they stopped talking to me and before they did they were still asking me for money. I am currently trying to get justice on them, and make sure they can't do this to anyone ever again. They also said they couldn't refund my money. That there was "no way". I am going to get my money and I am doing whatever it takes to take them down.

Oh and since obviously I was mad at them I was sending emails that were of a very upset customer, and they threatened me, saying if I curse at them they will hack my email account, so I ended up having to go through and get new email and delete all my info from my other one. >:(

Questions? Get answers from the Betsystoreinc staff and other customers.

Betsystoreinc?