Review of Bethesda

1370 Piccard Drive
Rockville, Maryland 20850, United States

karusunek
11/25/18

Bethesda is currently selling a faulty title that cannot be played as is and is refusing refunds to customers that are clearly indicating that they did not receive the product advertised. The game is currently in an unplayable state for most if not all players that try to play the game. The game is also missing features and content that were advertised due to bugs within the game. Would highly recommend staying away from them in the future.

tonyf64
4/17/18

I am rating 2 stars because of their lack of desire to fix glitches & other well known problems, but their desire to make paid items & content for more money. I honestly never thought I would be one of the people giving them a hard time about their unfixed mistakes in their games but it is quite annoying & sad that they do not value their fan base enough to get in there & fix those problems that they could easily fix if they just took the time & energy to do so.

Fallout 4 - One of my all time favorite games that they put out by far. I own this game on both Steam & XBox One & I have many of the same problems on both platforms that make it next to impossible to earn achievements in the game due to bugs & glitches some of which can be easily fixed by using player mods, so if players can fix them you know Bethesda can. They created the "Creation Club" which is basically paid mods that wont break the game or disable achievements. I own almost all the content on XBox One in CC because I love the game so much & I thought if I supported them by buying that stuff they might actually care enough to maybe fix some of the bugs so that others like me could enjoy the game more & prolong its life & livelihood. Sadly it seams that they only have an interest in your pocket, not making their products better.

I refuse to buy anymore of their content or games until they start acting more professional & fix the bugs.

Come on guys your one of my favorite game companies. Give me a reason to be proud of you & your games again.

kyler84
1/20/18

I hate bethesda for all these pesky microtransactions, memberships, and DLC that they keep adding to games to increase their profits. I don't mind the DLC as much but just look at what's happend to ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) most of the game is over-priced DLC and microtransactions from the in-game store. But the games that they come out with are solid, so at least the games on their own is worth the $60 - $100 fee.

Questions? Get answers from the Bethesda staff and other customers.

Bethesda?