Bethesda

Bethesda has a consumer rating of 2.92 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bethesda ranks 268th among Gaming sites.

How would you rate Bethesda?

“Let's dont spread bad info”

Musken M.
4/19/20

I am not sure why people here are so mad at them absolutely and entirely, I do want to see something better with them. I am just playing in their Doom Eternal finally and I am completely happy what I get as a game, so let's dont spread bad info.

“Bethesda == Corporate Commander (See Angry Joe Show)”

Kyle R.
1/20/18

I hate bethesda for all these pesky microtransactions, memberships, and DLC that they keep adding to games to increase their profits. I don't mind the DLC as much but just look at what's happend to ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) most of the game is over-priced DLC and microtransactions from the in-game store. But the games that they come out with are solid, so at least the games on their own is worth the $60 - $100 fee.

kyler84
January 20th, 2018
muskenm
April 19th, 2020
karusunek
Samuel P.
November 25th, 2018
Bethesda is currently selling a faulty title that cannot be played as is and is refusing refunds to customers that are clearly indicating that they did not receive the product advertised. The game is currently in an unplayable state for most if not all players that try to play the game. The game is also missing features and content that were advertised due to bugs within the game. Would highly recommend staying away from them in the future.

Questions? Get answers from the Bethesda staff and other customers.

Bethesda Softworks' officially official Twitter for all things DOOM, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Quake, Prey, Dishonored, The Evil Within, Wolfenstein, and more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bethesda?

Have a question about Bethesda?