Review of Bethelwigs

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

lanniea1
10/27/18

On 07/25/2018, I purchased a Lace Front Wig from Bethel Wigs (9121 Stella Link, Ste. B) (Kim) but was defective. When I went in to see the wig, Kim had cut bangs on it to hide the damages and washed it to appear clean/new. Kim did not disclose how long she'd had the wig but I took her at her word it was a new wig. The following day the hair in the wig started coming out by the handful so I took the wig off to return it by giving it to her brother. I called Kim when leaving her shop to tell her how bad the wig was shedding. All she wanted to about was the BBB complaint my daughter completed therefore she would not talk about the issue. Now she have both the defective wig and my $866.00. I told she should fully disclosed she had the wig for 2 years and some of the hair was falling out of it. This would have me an opportunity to make informed decision. Below is the Wig purchased from Bethel Wigs (Kim) after a week.

Questions? Get answers from the Bethelwigs staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Bethelwigs