Beth Tzedec

Beth Tzedec has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Beth Tzedec?

nickp146
Nick P.
July 20th, 2018
The Service Was Good, but the Treatment At The Door Was NOT!

My close friend Mike Winberg used to go to this synagogue and be a member with his family many years ago and had suggested that I attend there.

Well, I made the decision to go there for the Shabbat Services back on Saturday, July 28, 2018 and arrived there at approximately 10:00 A.M. because I had assumed that they would have started at that hour.

In Any Case: When I arrived at the door, the two (2) young boys who were working at the front door had asked me a Very Offensive Question which is "What Are You Doing Here"?

It is like "Who The Hell Are They To Be Asking Me Such A Stupid and Personal Question" when they knew that I was there for the Shabbat Services?

I told them that this was a Very Inappropriate Question to ask ME since they were Not The Immigration People and I am Not at the Airport!

I am at a Synagogue!

It sure did Not Feel Like It!

I was Very Upset about that because the Other Synagogues in Toronto such as "Holy Blossom" did Not Harass ME, nor ask such a Stupid and Very Inappropriate Question.

After that they had asked ME to Show Them My Bags which was Not A Problem, but Why Would They Go Threw My Bags, but Not Search Anybody Else's?

I felt this to be Very Biased and Prejudiced to say the Very Least!

I personally did Not Enjoy The Very Poor Treatment Received At The Front Door and This Is Far From How You Treat Your Jewish Community if this is What Being Jewish Is All About!

I am Not Even Sure if the Two (2) Boys In Question were In Fact: Jewish?

I may or may Not be coming back again based on This Disgusting, Unhealthy, Toxic Experience!

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore
Angry, Upset And Pissed Off Beth Tzedec Congregation Attendee

/HPS

Questions? Get answers from the Beth Tzedec staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beth Tzedec?

Have a question about Beth Tzedec?