Review of Betasaur

Tel: +1.4806242599
betasaur.com@domainsbyproxy.com

karens735
8/6/18

Son also bought 2 Futuristic Laser Wrist Bands from Betasaur. 1 fell apart as it was taken out of package. They do not display on your wrist!!!! Contacted company & got initial reply asking for a photo of damaged item which was sent to them around 29/5/18. STILL WAITING on further replies or contact from them despite several follow up emails/contact requests etc., Nothing to date-7/8/18. DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!

troyw14
6/1/18

I bought what I thought was a projection wristband Bluetooth being able to project image of your phone on your arm and being a control it on your arm, what arrived was a smartwatch but the picture showed something totally different, they even called it a FUTURISTIC LASER WRIST BAND, I tried to get my money back they would not return it as they say I got what was in the picture . I put a claim in with PayPal to try and retrieve my money back so I escalated my claim with PayPal and ask that I send the item back, which I did cost me $35.78t to ship back to China but PayPal said they would give up to $30 back on shipping cost, I shipped the item gave my tracking number to pay PayPal and 4 days later I get an email back from PayPal saying the claim was decided for the seller as the tracking number I gave was untrackable, so I lost $54.00 plus the item was shipped back and on top I paid $35.78 for shipping so Im out $90cnd for nothing so buyer beware of betasaur they are cons from China and will rip you off as they had done to me.

Questions? Get answers from the Betasaur staff and other customers.

Betasaur?