Bestwesternwoburn reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

leahr15
6/26/17

i WOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN IT EVEN ONE STAR, BUT i HAD TO GIVE IT SOMETHING. I was thrown out of best western. It started when i first checked in. I went to elevator to go to room. There was a black man with a huge blue laundry bin ready to get on elevator. Elevator was the size of a small closet. He suggested on get on the elevator with him and his large blue laundry bin. I said no, that he should take the elevator and i will wait. I let him go first. Actually i was the guest so i should have gone first, but i let him go.

He was perturbed that i wouldn't crowd into that elevator with him. A few minutes later I went out to get my suitcase in my car and was coming in back door and he was at the door sweeping. I stood back so as not to get dirt swept at me and asked him to move so i could come into hotel. He reluctantly moved and called me a something cracker as he walked by. I don't know why he went behind me. He was perturbed again. And abusive. I said you can't talk to a hotel guest like that. What is your name? He wouldn't give it to me.

I decided i would tell the manager when she came in the next day. Well, about one half hour later i saw a man outside my door. I was on the third floor. It was him. He was screaming through the door at me. I called the front desk for help and the front desk clerk, said they were busy and they would check, and was not really caring about what i was saying. I called back again and they wouldn't answer. I tried restricting my number and he answered finally. I said to the front desk clerk, "you gave that man my room number didn't you? The front desk clerk hung up.

I started getting scared because i couldn't leave my room and they didn't do anything about it. I finally told them i was going to file a police report. I was being stocked by that man for no reason and threatened through my door. They then called the police on me and had me thrown out.

Not only that they allow an employee to stalk you and scream through your door with threats. When i tried to get help they refused to help. A woman who worked in the restaurant next door said they put up their own good reviews. She knows because when she worked there, they had her do it too.

Questions? Get answers from the Bestwesternwoburn staff and other customers.

Bestwesternwoburn?