Review of Best Tickets

sales@besttickets.com

carolf187
Carol F.
5/11/19

BestTickets made it easy to purchase tickets! This is also the first time I've used BestTickets and I was pleasantly surprised. Easy, and great customer service!

paigeb51
Paige B.
4/30/19

Always easy to do business with Best Tickets. Great prices. Easy pick up option. No hidden fees. Great customer service. Love them.

cynthial167
Cynthia L.
3/24/19

Fast and easy. Thanks. Joey was very helpful and found wonderful tickets for us. We had a great time. Thank you

genevieves17
Genevieve S.
3/5/19

Best tickets I have found online for this event! NO FEES!! Will absolutely be buying tickets for future events through Best Tickets :)

danissag
DAnissa G.
2/24/19

Awesome experience! I showed up at the wrong place, but I was able to speak to someone from Best Tickets and he emailed the tickets! I was in a panic, but thank goodness for Best Tickets services!

darcellem
Darcelle M.
2/22/19

Finally! An online way to get tickets without getting ripped off with added service fees! Also, they treat you to drinks and munchies before or after the show! That was a nice surprise!

tracyf117
Tracy F.
2/21/19

Super Easy, great seat selection and we ended up with better seats than we originally selected for the show.

maryv157
Mary V.
2/21/19

Love them. Always the best seats at the best price, not to mention the extras at the at&t location!!!!

christinea73
Christine A.
2/9/19

I'm usually very skeptical about sites like this but this was easy and NO convenience fee! This will forever be my ticket site!

jackiep105
Jackie P.
2/4/19

First time user. Fast & easy navigation. Found exactly what I wanted quickly & at a very reasonable price in comparison to another online ticket seller! I'll definitely use best tickets again!!

iziarhr
Iziarh R.
1/28/19

quick and easy just have to go back and wait until the approval process is complete...as mentioned in the email. we will see what happens.

lesliel126
Leslie L.
1/16/19

Easy. I'll give you a further review once the transaction is complete and I have my tickets. Thanks!

nicolej137
Nicole J.
1/5/19

I love getting my tickets here. They have good seats at good prices and I don’t get hit with a zillion fees like other sites. Thank you!

arturov20
ARTURO V.
12/31/18

Best place to buy my tix! Always have and always will from here. Jerry from best tickets is the best guy to buy with. Very helpful.

paulj375
PAUL J.
12/24/18

I appreciate how affordable Best Tickets makes it for us to Enjoy the Spurs! Our seats were excellent, convenient to the bar and rest rooms. This was a business outing and my client had a wonderful experience at the game!

toml303
Tom L.
12/20/18

First time purchase. Very clean purchase process with no hidden fees! Would love the additon of PayPal, otherwise perfect transaction.

elijaha13
Elijah A.
12/16/18

It was quick and painless. They called me to actually give me better tickets at the same price. I received the tickets the next day!

lisan202
Lisa N.
12/8/18

While a fairly straight forward process, I couldn’t seem to add the parking pass to the ticket order.

valeriep95
VALERIE P.
12/5/18

love best tickets! LOCAL! JOEY IS GREAT! Always willing to help me, answers emails probably way after hours to ensure all is a go before purchasing! APPRECIATE HIM!

cliffordl23
Clifford L.
11/24/18

Could not figure out how to get electronic tickets.
Would prefer to not have the tickets fedexed as I did.

darrelk6
Darrel K.
11/19/18

Site is easy to use. Would like to be able to purchase parking passes and event tickets in one transaction.

carrieg60
Carrie G.
10/23/18

I have a promo code for 10% off (thanks10) with no expiration date BUT the site did not apply this discount so this "Thank You" is useless!

louannas
Louanna S.
9/27/18

LITERALLY.. THE ABSOLUTE “”
BEST TICKETS”!!!
Easy access to all the events I sooo need in my life!
Never purchase them from anyone else!

dennisl74
Dennis L.
9/12/18

Always a great experience. Every order is correct and delivered on time with no hassles. I only use Best Tickets and no other service.

brendettab
Brendetta B.
9/11/18

Great experience. Had a little trouble with adding billing address. Not sure if website or wifi issues.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Tickets staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Best Tickets