Review of Bestselldress

Coventry, CV1 2FL, United Kingdom
service@bestselldress.com

kays148
8/8/18

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FAKE PLACE. THEY SAY THEY ARE FROM CHINA!!!!!!! RIPPED ME OFF $252.75 !!!!!!!!! I REPORTED THEM TO THE BBB!!!
UNBELIEVABLE!! BEWARE!!!!

ellend66
7/31/18

I ordered a dress from them 4/17/18. I cancelled immediately after reading the reviews. After much emails back and forth (no phone number to call), they credited me on 5/6/18. I thought the mess was over. They just took money out of my account AGAIN. My bank is trying to assist me but they state I had already disputed and it will take longer as they had seen company reimbursed me. BEWARE!! I had even cancelled my card and got a different one back in May and they still got into my account.

helenp107
6/5/18

I was sent the wrong color....they will give me 50% back plus I would have to pay shipping. They suggested I keep dress ....said might not make it back with international shipping.
I will never shop here again....It's comes from China
costly error for me....Be aware of who you are dealing with.

wendyc175
5/10/18

My dress didn't fit, the body was shorter than mine. I also wasn't aware there was going to be padding in the dress, which I didn't need. I spent over 168.00 for something I can't use. They refused to refund me money if I sent it back. The color was awful. Save your money...

shelleyd22
4/16/18

tried to return the dress and they came up with all kinds of excuses not to send it back! The dress was not the right color or size! Very unhappy with it! Lessons learn and a costly one dont order from over seas!

reneem73
4/4/18

I loved the dress, but the bust measurement on their website is wrong which I think is due to the built in bra. After many emails back and forth, the last email I received said the dress fit the dressmakers model so no return. I said I dont care if it fits the model it doesnt fit me and I want to return it . Beware you cannot return your dress if it doesnt fit.

terris94
3/26/18

I received my dress today. Extremely late and the dress is terrible. I have a week and a half to find a dress because I wouldn't be caught dead in this one

jamip6
3/26/18

This is truly a SCAM site.... Ordered a dress, of which was truly UGLY...In all ways..I e-mailed them, as there is not an 800 #.., asking them for return info. They e-mailed me back basically saying for ME to RE-SALE the dress, that I would get more $$ for it as well. Also they are out of the COUNTRY...that iit would cost me more to return.. Ya right, there is not any address listed anywhere on their site either...I just called my credit card co. to dispute.....DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!!! "0" rating..

marial243
2/13/18

Dress took too long to receive a full month, address was incorrect, size was not a US size more of an ASian size. I want my money back.

kae65
12/5/17

The website states that if they have made a mistake, you can return the dress. However, they will do anything they can to say it was your error and not theirs, even disputing pictures you send them. This was a very costly lesson.

Questions? Get answers from the Bestselldress staff and other customers.

Bestselldress?