BestLicensePlateFrames.com reviews

sales@BestLicensePlateFrames.com

lordm2
Lord m.
3/16/19

I’ve been meaning to get a custom license plate border for my Toyota Sequoia, we off road, tow, and road trip the hek out of it, so we came up with the utility a.f. Border to give it a little character. Thanks best license plate frames can’t wait to install this on my suv :) so excited!

mikek431
Mike K.
3/14/19

Second time ordering from you folks. I actually need two more for other cars. I will order soon.

robine34
Robin E.
3/13/19

So far this has been a very easy experience. Hope the finished product is as nice as the ordering has been.

rons348
Ron S.
3/8/19

Very simple site and ordering process to use and my order arrived super quick. This is the second time I have ordered from this company and will do so again. If your looking for a license frame this is the company you want to use!

christinac157
Christina C.
3/7/19

I lost my license plate frame and was unable to buy another. Thank goodness I find this website. Made my experience great.

timh389
Tim H.
3/7/19

Wish more fonts were available, and a "dummy" plate to see what it would look like with license plate in it.

raya64
Ray A.
3/6/19

The options are unlike any other site. I searched several sites before deciding to purchase. This site is awesome.

bryanp94
Bryan P.
3/6/19

This license plate frame looks great and the text was perfect. Quick delivery also helped in my complete satisfaction!

marilynj24
Marilyn J.
3/4/19

There were a lot of options for designing your license plates. This was my second order and the first set of plates, still look as good as the day I ordered them four years ago.

kennethp93
Kenneth P.
3/4/19

Returning customer
Turnaround time is great, customer service is awesome.
Thank you for the excellent products!

bonniea91
Bonnie A.
3/3/19

I was looking for a sturdy metal frame and this one has many color combination options as well as font options. Also the personalized space is large so I was also able to fit in my phone number. Thumbs up!

jeanr62
Jean R.
3/2/19

Looked all over the Internet for a slim/skinny personalized frame, this is the only place that had one that would be legal in my state.

andrewc501
Andrew C.
3/1/19

Easy to design a custom frame that I've wanted. Item arrived quickly and is exactly as I requested it.

richards425
Richard S.
3/1/19

Way much easier than to design and order than I imagined. If I'm as satisfied with the product as I am with the ordering process, I'll be back.

charlotten25
Charlotte N.
2/27/19

So far so good. Hope I chose the right color. Was going to do the heart in red but did not know how to just do the heart red and not the rest.

bessiej3
Bessie J.
2/25/19

I had a great experience ; except I didn't know how to make the frame in pink and green. Those are the two colors of my sorority .

gregoryw107
Gregory W.
2/24/19

I am hoping the quality of this product is as good as it appeared on your website. I will let you know. Please follow up with me.
Greg Wofford

susanm930
SUSAN M.
2/23/19

NOT ALWAYS EASY BUYING FOR SOMEONE ELSE, BUT YOUR EXAMPLES OF HOW THE LICENSE FRAMES WOULD LOOK MADE THIS MUCH EASIER THAN THOUGHT. THANK YOU

paula185
Paul A.
2/23/19

Lots of great choices. The quality is good.
I have purchased here before and will purchase again if the situation presents itself.
Thank you for everything.

thomasr399
Thomas R.
2/19/19

Great license plate frame quality. This is the third frame I have ordered. However, they sent the silver screws and nut where as I ordered the black. Not a big deal, I painted them.

leilanih4
Leilani H.
2/18/19

The colors and selection are great. I am a big fan of the visuals. We originally ordered from another vendor who got the order completely wrong. This time we could SEE the order as we built it. This is huge for us.

michaelr1026
MICHAEL R.
2/16/19

ORDERED ONE PREVIOUSLY & BROOMBALL TEAM LIKED THEM SO WE GETTING ONE FOR EVERYBODY! ALSO GOT THE DISCOUNT

hollyl70
HOLLY L.
2/14/19

Everything went fine and I checked the plate to be sure it was riight. I tried to use PayPal to make the payment but it didn't go through so I had to pay a different way.

chucks205
Chuck S.
2/13/19

I have purchased other frames from your company through Amazon. I will now be ordering direct. Your website couldn't be easier.

richelles7
Richelle S.
2/9/19

I bought a frame a couple weeks ago and loved it so much I am buying one for a friend. Was delivered free of charge and fast. Good quality.

Questions? Get answers from the BestLicensePlateFrames.com staff and other customers.

BestLicensePlateFrames.com?