Bestfavorsdirect reviews

1 Review From Our Community

jol4
5/13/10

**AVOID AT ALL COSTS**
They do not respond to e-mails - EVER!
Items NOT shipped on time for events and they do not INFORM you that you will not get them no matter how many times you ask for information!

I placed my order for bridal shower favors 8 weeks in advance of my event. I got my confirmation the very next day and my credit card was charged. That was the last I heard from them. After MULTIPLE attempts at trying to get a status or ANY information from them the shower is now SATURDAY (2 days from writing this) and I JUST received credit to my card - I only found out by looking at my statement- not from any notification from THEM and I have still not received ONE RESPONSE vie e-mail or phone call about anything regarding my order.

There is no phone number or address posted on their website for a reason I suppose - Well, after MUCH exhausting research- here it is if you have any issues with them...
They are located in the MIAMI, FL area and the number for the business is:
(786) 547-2583
Dont be too surprised if when you call you get the "full mailbox" message- after I called it once, I was always "clicked in" to that...

Questions? Get answers from the Bestfavorsdirect staff and other customers.

Bestfavorsdirect?