Review of BestDress.us

BestDress.us reviews

SITE CLOSED

debrak127
5/1/19

Sent me the wrong product from Japan to America. Then asked me to return it for a full refund to Japan. Or I could keep it for a very low dollar amount. Either way, I lost a lot of money. Do not shop here you will regret it!

myeshab4
5/1/19

Stole my money then stopped responding via email DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY they are a fraud they blamed Fed Ex but never sent FedEx my merchandise on a sticker never the package

at109
4/30/19

Took one month from purchase date to delivery. Delivery "updates" were totally useless & wrong. Very cheaply made dress. Not worth the time, money & aggravation. Total disappointment.

gwenw104
4/14/19

I paid extra for faster shipping. Supposed to receive within 7 business days. Took 15 business days & the product was not what was advertised. Very thin piece of fabric. So disappointed!

angeld49
2/12/19

I PLACED AN ORDER JAN 29,2019 AND CURRENTLY FEB 12, 2019 NO STATUS OF MY ORDER THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE DOESNT REPLY THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED IS A PREPAID LINE ITS BEEN WEEKS SINCE IVE TRIED TO CONONTAC AND HANE GOTTEN NO WHERE THIS SITE IS FRAUD

sasham37
11/8/18

It's been over a month since I placed my order. They've never managed to come up with working tracking for me to see where this supposed package is and are now trying to say I gave them the wrong shipping address and they see it as being returned. Looking in the record for my order on their website very clearly shows my address as perfectly entered. They've never called back when I've called and left a message with customer service and just keep giving me the run around in email. Thieves

elizabethd284
10/23/18

I ordered a dress from here in the hopes of making my Halloween costume. Once I purchased it, I begin shopping at other places to continue making my Halloween costume. I didn't even realize that I NEVER even received a confirmation email as I was too busy shopping around at other places. After realizing that ALL of my other items had arrived, I had to spend a couple of hours trying to figure out where this purchase went, while trying to match an email confirmation with the charge on my credit card. After a horrendous time of trying to play process of elimination, I realized this crappy ass company charged my card, never emailed me, never RESPONDED to my inquiries and ruined my Halloween costume, which had been created around this one stupid dress that I never received. WASTE OF TIME, MONEY and ENERGY! Don't make the same mistake I did.

allanf18
5/7/15

They seem great and I was really excited about my sample order.

The 9 dresses I received were poorly done and the sizing was completely off. None of them were the same size even though all of them should have been. They are cheap rip off's and you will be better of with a more established brand. This is not where you find a great deal.

I wrote to them with some detailed constructive criticism and also things I would like to work on with the quality. No reply was received....that speaks volumes to me.

Please do not use their services, materials are all cheap polyester, finishing is awful and you will end up disappointed.

dawns18
4/4/14

This site is nothing but a scam. I bought 5 dresses and never received anything. I can't get a response and it's been over 45 days since my order was placed. Please stay clear of this site, don't throw your hard earned money away.

Questions? Get answers from the BestDress.us staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BestDress.us