BestCruiseGetaway reviews

delmars17
5/30/17

We booked and paid for our cruise on the GRAND CELEBRATION cruise ship the required 90 days in advance. This was in November 2016. In February 2017 our flight to Fla. Was rescheduled by the airline, while confirming that the flight change would NOT cause a conflict with the itinerary. A customer Service agent informed me the ship had been chartered!! RIGHT OUT FROM UNDER PAYING CUSTOMERS! How many? I have no idea. We were then informed that to make up for this egregious treatment, they were extending our cruise availability dates by 18 months. I informed the agent I had No Desire What So Ever, to do business with a such undependable company. I am seeking legal action.

amyp28
7/8/14

Horrible experience and this is a timeshare company! Whatever they tell you just remember this is a timeshare company!!! Also, please for gods sake, just the BBB if you are on the fence. This company is rated an F and for good reasons.

williamt42
2/14/14

Stay away from this company. Tons of hidden fees that they don't talk about. Rude customer support personnel that eventual hang up on you. You will be thousands of dollars in the hole with any trip they sell you.

Questions? Get answers from the BestCruiseGetaway staff and other customers.

BestCruiseGetaway?