Review of Best Choice AV

2,807 reviews with 4 stars

joshuas287
Joshua s.
12/27/18

Great price! The tv base has a screw stuck in it. Someone broke just the shank of the in it so its impossible to get out without drilling.

maulikd3
Maulik D.
11/26/18

easy ordering so far i will have better review once i have the item in my hands along with their customer service support

roberta633
Robert A.
11/24/18

The product descriptions are very brief and lack technical specifications, making it difficult to allow confirmation that the website item matches my intended product before I purchase it.

dinow5
DINO W.
11/24/18

SO FAR SO GOOD. WE ARE HOPING IT' S REALLY GOOD DEAL AND NO CATCH. i WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS.

joea151
Joe A.
11/23/18

So far so good. Wish the ad stated if it was new or refurbished. I purchased with confidence assuming it’s NEW. We’ll see.

kerim17
Keri M.
11/23/18

Good but website said there was an additional discount when added to cart and the discount didn’t come though.

drgs
DRG S.
11/17/18

Very Good. Just to be sure I had to go back to verify the shipping time frame since it did not show up on the Place Order page.

geralds142
Gerald S.
11/15/18

Easy and Straight forward checkout process. and Best Choice AV could not have done a better job with their website design and ease of use. Thanks

andrewg301
Andrew G.
11/14/18

Best price I could find for said model. Ordering process was very easy. Just ordered so I cannot say any more at this time.

kellyd206
kelly d.
8/22/18

i tried to get the SS40 $40 off but would not let me - said I used before, but I wound up cancelling that order because it was not in stock and was taking so long.....can you please apply to this order? thanks

justinw133
Justin W.
8/21/18

I called to confirm that bestchoiceav.com was an authorized Samsung retailer, which they confirmed. I then also confirmed with Samsung. It would have been simpler if that information were included on the website to set my mind at ease.

chrisq9
Chris Q.
8/6/18

I'm a little skeptical because of the price, but I will update my experience when the item arrives and I've had the chance to see it perform.

danm242
Dan M.
7/30/18

Best price I found after looking online at a few places. Free shipping and no tax on the item saved me a few hundred more over Best Buy.

vincek20
Vince K.
7/24/18

TV was fine, shipping took 3 weeks, received a very flimsy wall mount, experience could have been better. I had to call many times to to check on order / delivery status

dougs104
Doug S.
7/22/18

So far so good......

The freight company used to deliver this TV was incompetent- first their truck broke down on a Friday so no delivery until Monday, then they delivered the wrong package, then they couldn't find the TV in their warehouse; when they finally found it I had to drive 40 miles to the warehouse to pick it up or wait another several days for delivery!

williamj141
William J.
6/9/18

Need filter options when shopping to narrow searches. Also clearer specs on the very technical stuff for more savvy consumers.

ellent49
Ellen T.
6/8/18

It was interesting. Turns out this seller finds the best prices from other sources and acts as a reseller, at least for my order. In this case the shipment was delivered directly from the other source and confused me. So, after a series of contacts with this seller and the source seller, this seller kindly agreed to refund me the difference in price between the original source retail price and his charge. I was very pleased.

denniso49
Dennis O.
5/17/18

So far so good but I did all the work so delivery of the item according to my instructions will be the real test!!

joeg291
Joe G.
5/14/18

Everything was great. One item did not ship and I called customer service and they handled it professionally and set the item right away. We received it and everything works great. Thanks.

craigs230
Craig S.
5/9/18

website was easy to use, buy when I clicked the "purchase" button, nothing happened....had to click it twice and I'm worried I may have purchased this TV twice

jrm13
JR M.
5/4/18

Online sales price went from $1189 to $1478 when adding it to cart. had to go to another computer. Also, no words on extended warranty details for me to compare/review.

anthonyd172
Anthony D.
5/1/18

Smooth process and great prices. Would love to see Apple Pay as a form of payment and it is faster, but good experience overall.

maxg41
Max G.
4/27/18

I marked yes to the question "did you receive your complete order" even though I did not (the tv wall mount wasn't included in the shipment) because I wanted to update my feedback... bestchoice has good prices and friendly staff, but their shipping company (AM Home delivery) is terrible. my order arrived way later than it should have. When it did arrive, the guys came in and just walked in my house without asking who I was or anything, they were here a total of 5mins, carried the tv in, opened the box, plugged the tv, turned it on and left. do not pay white glove delivery, is not worth it and is not what you would expect from a white glove delivery. I paid 195 for the expedited white glove delivery and although I was refunded 145.00 which I still wonder why because I asked for the entire delivery fee refunded. It was mediocre delivery at best...they left the box opened and all the trash they took out of it in my living room. I did call about the wall mount and was told it was sent last week. I'm still waiting for it...

Bestchoiceav: Please get rid of AM home delivery, use a better shipping company, you will have way happier customers. You deserve 5 stars, but your delivery company is letting you down affecting your ratings.

P.S. I did call AM home delivery and I spoke with a lady named Freddie, she was amazing at helping with issues with deliveries with AM. if you have to call AM Home Delivery, ask for Freddie, she is by far the best employee there.

Thanks.

williamh462
William H.
4/10/18

Easy shopping experience but I never received any notifications about when my item would be shipped. It took me 2 weeks from the time I ordered the item before I received it.

michaelp239
Michael P.
3/14/18

Answered all questions, best price, shipping tbd. After initially purchasing the tv, I was called by the salesman stating there was an additional $108 insurance charge tacked on to the "free shipping". Shipping took 2 weeks. Delivery men were very nice. All SN# were covered on box and not readable. Probably buy elsewhere in the future.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?