Review of Best Choice AV

3,219 reviews with 4 stars

rodr61
Rod R.
5/13/19

When I click on the tv I want it says get your order in. Product arriving soon first come first serve. When I call sales person says they are in stock and didn't know what I was referring to. Confusing! We'll see

jamesw770
James W.
4/27/19

It's kinda early to give a genrec ad I just placed my first order. Hit me back after I've received a undamaged shipment that works as advertised!

jasonv65
Jason V.
4/19/19

the price is incredible. the checkout page was a bit annoying. took several times to hit the submit button before it went through. always nervous as i didn't want to order 4 of the same tv haha.

joshuas287
Joshua s.
12/27/18

Great price! The tv base has a screw stuck in it. Someone broke just the shank of the in it so its impossible to get out without drilling.

maulikd3
Maulik D.
11/26/18

easy ordering so far i will have better review once i have the item in my hands along with their customer service support

roberta633
Robert A.
11/24/18

The product descriptions are very brief and lack technical specifications, making it difficult to allow confirmation that the website item matches my intended product before I purchase it.

dinow5
DINO W.
11/24/18

SO FAR SO GOOD. WE ARE HOPING IT' S REALLY GOOD DEAL AND NO CATCH. i WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS.

joea151
Joe A.
11/23/18

So far so good. Wish the ad stated if it was new or refurbished. I purchased with confidence assuming it’s NEW. We’ll see.

kerim17
Keri M.
11/23/18

Good but website said there was an additional discount when added to cart and the discount didn’t come though.

drgs
DRG S.
11/17/18

Very Good. Just to be sure I had to go back to verify the shipping time frame since it did not show up on the Place Order page.

geralds142
Gerald S.
11/15/18

Easy and Straight forward checkout process. and Best Choice AV could not have done a better job with their website design and ease of use. Thanks

andrewg301
Andrew G.
11/14/18

Best price I could find for said model. Ordering process was very easy. Just ordered so I cannot say any more at this time.

kellyd206
kelly d.
8/22/18

i tried to get the SS40 $40 off but would not let me - said I used before, but I wound up cancelling that order because it was not in stock and was taking so long.....can you please apply to this order? thanks

justinw133
Justin W.
8/21/18

I called to confirm that bestchoiceav.com was an authorized Samsung retailer, which they confirmed. I then also confirmed with Samsung. It would have been simpler if that information were included on the website to set my mind at ease.

chrisq9
Chris Q.
8/6/18

I'm a little skeptical because of the price, but I will update my experience when the item arrives and I've had the chance to see it perform.

danm242
Dan M.
7/30/18

Best price I found after looking online at a few places. Free shipping and no tax on the item saved me a few hundred more over Best Buy.

vincek20
Vince K.
7/24/18

TV was fine, shipping took 3 weeks, received a very flimsy wall mount, experience could have been better. I had to call many times to to check on order / delivery status

dougs104
Doug S.
7/22/18

So far so good......

The freight company used to deliver this TV was incompetent- first their truck broke down on a Friday so no delivery until Monday, then they delivered the wrong package, then they couldn't find the TV in their warehouse; when they finally found it I had to drive 40 miles to the warehouse to pick it up or wait another several days for delivery!

williamj141
William J.
6/9/18

Need filter options when shopping to narrow searches. Also clearer specs on the very technical stuff for more savvy consumers.

ellent49
Ellen T.
6/8/18

It was interesting. Turns out this seller finds the best prices from other sources and acts as a reseller, at least for my order. In this case the shipment was delivered directly from the other source and confused me. So, after a series of contacts with this seller and the source seller, this seller kindly agreed to refund me the difference in price between the original source retail price and his charge. I was very pleased.

denniso49
Dennis O.
5/17/18

So far so good but I did all the work so delivery of the item according to my instructions will be the real test!!

joeg291
Joe G.
5/14/18

Everything was great. One item did not ship and I called customer service and they handled it professionally and set the item right away. We received it and everything works great. Thanks.

craigs230
Craig S.
5/9/18

website was easy to use, buy when I clicked the "purchase" button, nothing happened....had to click it twice and I'm worried I may have purchased this TV twice

jrm13
JR M.
5/4/18

Online sales price went from $1189 to $1478 when adding it to cart. had to go to another computer. Also, no words on extended warranty details for me to compare/review.

anthonyd172
Anthony D.
5/1/18

Smooth process and great prices. Would love to see Apple Pay as a form of payment and it is faster, but good experience overall.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?