Review of Best Choice AV

3,199 reviews with 3 stars

patricks236
Patrick S.
5/2/19

Just wish there was more lettering on the site to show that if I get damaged good you will make it right and replace it.

georges487
George S.
10/17/18

The web site says I would get an additional $40 savings when added to the cart, but it didn’t happen.

paulb913
Paul B.
10/3/18

The TV I originally ordered was not the model that is intended for in home use which isn't made clear when ordering.

ryanw201
Ryan W.
8/21/18

I only placed my order at this point. I have no idea if the item will actually arrive or not. I will update this review if it does.

bradleyz2
Bradley Z.
8/12/18

Been waiting on the tv I purchased over five weeks ago to get processed and shipped to me, will update if order ever processes.

stanleys83
Stanley S.
8/5/18

oBig 65' tv. Literally brought it to doorstep. Refused to bring it two more feet inside to hallway even though I offered to help him. Not cool. Takes the joy out of receiving the tv

matthewc257
Matthew C.
8/5/18

The TV took a while to ship and when it was received their was some wear to it such as a small dent on the back panel. The base that the TV came with also had some wear on it and one of the plastic prongs that connects to the tv was broken as if it had been used. The box that contained the remote control was also Already unsealed. All in all the TV works fine with the minor cosmetic issues not impacting performance but I question if this unit has been used before my receiving it.

scottn89
scott N.
8/1/18

Awesome prices but probably wouldn't shop here again.

After sale communication could be better. The after sale email says to call to confirm you order which is odd since you are shopping online and should have all the info you need to process and ship. This consequently slows down the process and delays shipping. Advise to get rid of this step to improve efficiency.

The shipping method used for our delivery was extremely slow. We ordered a larger (75") TV and it had to come via truck freight but It took almost 2 weeks to arrive from NY to NC which is unbelievable in this day and age. I'd suggest looking into your third party delivery options and firing that company you used and look into some other options to handle deliveries.

insookn
Insook N.
5/22/18

there is a check box for agreeing terms and condition of best choice av, but don't see any terms and condition content.

tarryh
Tarry H.
5/14/18

It has been a week and you are still showing no shipment just processing, thus only 3 stars. I need to know where my purchase is located and the approximate delivery date.

terryn29
Terry N.
5/9/18

It shouldn’t take 7-10 business days to ship a TV. This is not a custom-made item and should be readily available to ship.

theadorem7
Theadore M.
5/7/18

I've changed my rating because I had to go back and forth with the sales team about my order. The website showed a residential version of the TV I purchased, but at check out, the commercial version was sold. It was confusing at the least. All models of the TV should be displayed on the site so the proper choice can be made not just the cheapest TV.

tomh362
Tom H.
3/27/18

Web advertising lacked clarity. I wound up paying $300 more for a home usage model tv, as the one I first ordered was for public usage and was not clearly stated as such. Installation instructions were a bit sketchy.

calvinl24
Calvin L.
3/25/18

Thank you Can you please let me get out of the page. I did like your site up until this point. Now I am forced to writ a rewiew.

andreg35
Andre G.
3/11/18

Don't know yet. Didn't like not being able to read agreement. Good price, long wait in comparison to amazon. Found this item here since it disappeared without a trace from Amazon.

davea119
Dave A.
3/9/18

Had exactly what we were looking for. The problem we encountered was the delivery portion of our order. It took a few days before our order went into a queue for delivery. From that point on it took quite some time to get an actual confirmation on the shipping date. It was very frustrating to not have the access of tracking the shipment. The time from when we placed our order to the time we received our order was longer than we were told.

yuj2
Yu J.
2/1/18

i placed an order for this item already but it seems like it didn't get placed. i also emailed cust serv and no response and then called but got the after hours message. i hope i don't get two tvs.

michaels1210
Michael S.
1/9/18

Online was nice but I placed a phone call to confirm some things prior to placing order and was on hold for 40 minutes before someone answered. I almost did not order but when I inquired if this was a typical holding time, I was told that It was because it was Sunday and the business was closed. It was an answering service.

dough109
Doug H.
1/1/18

Decent. A little misleading with the $25 off for cyber week. Apparently it was taken off the original price so there isn't a need to add the code. I thought I was getting an even better deal.

katyh23
Katy h.
12/31/17

Seemed like order was not processed until I called so there was some delay in getting the appt to ship the tv. Good price though.

ravim32
Ravi M.
12/29/17

Please add Shipping and Returns information before purchase on your website with no surprises. And Decrease time to process and ship.

marys406
Mary S.
12/27/17

Easy to follow website. My order took much longer than I expected. I also found the same tv at my local Walmart for $200 cheaper the same day mine arrived. The people I spoke to along the way were very courteous, though.

lakshmar
lakshma r.
12/25/17

Just placed the order, Happy with the price, can comment better once the item is received in good and working condition!!

aleksandarn1
Aleksandar N.
12/23/17

The model I ordered was sold out. The company did not notify me of that and I had to call several times to change my order to a new model. Shipping took almost 2 weeks as well. Would buy again but be aware of slow shipping and possible delays in order processing.

dennisb213
Dennis B.
12/8/17

So far so good. 1st time. I will reserve full review till after I receive the item. No offense on the 3 stars.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?