Review of Best Choice AV

2,775 reviews with 2 stars

jayniep
Jaynie p.
12/29/18

The package arrived a week late from scheduled delivery time. And the package was torn up. But the tv was in good condition and in working order. If you could please contact me with a resolve. I had spoken with mark a ext 218 about a refund. Thanks

cailk
Cail K.
12/26/18

I originally ordered an OLED TV from HD Vision Max. After 2 weeks of not getting a shipping confirmation I called the store. I was informed by a sales associate that they appeared to be on back order... He said there was no guarantee they would come back in. I proceeded to try and cancel my order but he insisted he could send me a newer model of the TV for the same price. I accepted the order, but when I got the TV it was a QLED that was not quite as good as my original order and could be purchased for $300 less than I was charged!

brianm693
Brian M.
10/17/18

Terms & Conditions that state 'as is" but no mention anywhere that these are not new and unopened. If you are selling damaged, refurbished I hope you are a legitimate and honest company and listing the items as such.

draker2
Drake R.
9/2/18

Order never went out, until I called a week later.
Then found out I was buying a "Grey" good TV and then paid over $300 to the real Samsung screen.
Bait and Switch tactics.

charlesl259
Charles L.
8/8/18

Ordering was painless, the remote was missing, not a great feeling. Paid $1,200.00 for what could wind up being a used TV. I was also talked into spending $200 more for a residential set, no one at my local Best buy heard of a residential set and they handle the same line from Samsung!

robertt319
Robert T.
7/17/18

I placed my order over a week ago. Funds have been drafted from my account, but there has been no response after multiple email attempts, no shipping confirmation, and no tracking number. Ready to cancel.

nicolas43
Nicola S.
5/23/18

The TV took too long and we kept getting the run around on when it would be here. I will say that the staff were at least responsive and answered the phone when we called in. The TV itself arrived in good condition, small scratch on top.

christophers312
Christopher S.
5/17/18

Had to create an account in order to order. After ordering was told that Insurance was required on the order. The website does not say anything about Insurance being required.

jakec62
Jake C.
1/8/18

I had a little trouble ordering on-line, but finally got it done. I thought I was getting a pretty good deal, but after adding in the overly-inflated price for required shipping insurance - the cost of which they don't tell you about until AFTER one places an order - I really didn't save all that much, and for a few extra dollars I could have picked one up the same day I ordered at a local big box store. Also, the customer service left a lot to be desired. I called twice and sent two emails requesting shipping information that I never got, and although the web site says shipping in 7-14 business days, it was 28 days passed from the day I placed my order until the day my TV was delivered. Not my idea of a pleasant shopping experience.

soniav18
Sonia V.
1/6/18

page says processing and shipped at the same time, on hold for 20 minutes still no answer. No way to track the order

allenp43
Allen P.
12/31/17

Why do not I see the tracking number of my package on the website? If you haven't shipped yet, then why because I have purchased this item a week ago.

williamg279
william g.
12/6/17

was a pleasure placing this order= yes
#1 when the TV arrived the carton was damaged severely.
most of the packing material was thrown about the carton.
After examining the TV and components there appeared to be no damage
#2 the TV was not what I ordered.
It was supposed to be the curved model and it was the flat.
#3 I have never received a package damaged so severely.
#4 I was able to work out a settlement that I agreed to with your courteous sales representative.

2.8K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?