Review of Best Choice AV

admin@bestchoiceav.com

2,781 reviews with 1 star

rickr274
1/25/19

5 star reviews must be fake. You will receive a phone call telling you that you ordered a commercial model and they noted you have a residential address. The commercial model has a much lower resolution. For x, more in my case over $700, they will send you the residential model. When you say no, they refund your credit card the next day which has had now had the amount pending for 4 days. So even though you may not lose money, you'll waste several days not having the new product you'll now need to shop for elsewhere.
There seem to be a few companies doing this. Also, be aware that any LG products purchased through unauthorized dealers don't come with a warranty. I talked to LG for over 30 minutes about this issue and it's posted on their website.

jimf263
Jim F.
1/13/19

Ordered tv 11/27 18 received 12/29 18 Wow only 34 days!!! . Fell for the bait and switch. Should have gone to Best Buy and had the tv the same day. Didn't get an invoice till I called nor did I get tracking info till I called again. Was told I would get a blu ray player for my inconvenience. Not yet and not holding my breath. I wouldn't recommend this business to anyone. Wish I would have read the BBB complaints before ordering. I hope this will help someone out there not make the same mistake I made.

ll253
12/26/18

Unfortunately, I did not read reviews before I purchased a TV from Best Choice AV. However, after my bad experience with them I read several reviews that state DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. I confirm those reviewers' sentiments and I repeat DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. I bought a Samsung UN75NU8000FXZA from them and they assured me that I would be getting a brand new, never opened, product. I specifically asked for that guarantee from them because their price for the TV was several hundred dollars below everyone else. However, much to the disappointment of my family we received a badly scratched up, used TV. We were shocked that they would have the audacity to send us such a badly banged up TV in such poor condition and try to pass it off as new. Even the box was in poor shape. But that's the formula for their
scam - advertise lower prices than everyone else and then ship used, refurbished, or damaged products with defects, and hope the customer does not notice the scam. We're so disappointed and annoyed that we were deceived, but we opened a dispute with American Express and they'll sort it out. Please do not make the same mistake we did. Buy from reputable companies and have peace of mind.

joee83
Joe E.
12/24/18

Very poor follow up. Original tv offered was display only and not set up for personal use. "bate and switch"

samuelv23
samuel v.
12/21/18

when a first put my order i call before make the order and someone told me that they have several television on hand for inmediate delivery i place my order call again and they said no television on hand they need to order overseas and the wait time its two weeks over two weeks now and nothing yet

tonyb306
Tony B.
11/26/18

Your web site says to get $40 off my order go to checkout now. It's not giving that $40 discount. Why ???

travish100
Travis H.
11/23/18

Order was left processing for over a week after confirming, no. Option to cancel even though it hasn't shipped.

charlesw276
10/26/18

Selling non existent commercial models , when you call them on the scam they lie and say they will ship the "commercial" model . Mysteriously your order goes on backorder and is never shipped . Do not order from these folks .

donnal283
Donna l.
9/29/18

Lied to at every turn. Yes, we eventually received the television. The service though was quite poor.

robing148
8/15/18

I thought I had found a great deal for a Sony 75" TV, much cheaper than the competition. BUT only after I called to confirm the purchase, I discovered the TV was a "Commercial" Version - Not the original Sony screen, but a cheap Chinese one. The information was hidden away under technical information... VERY misleading.

abdelatifa
5/10/18

Guys ... just don't buy from this scam company... I bought a tv with 6 years of warranty... after two weeks I started to see some black point showing on the screen than turn to lines.. I called to fix but no one helped.. also when I bought it they said it will come with wall tv mount and hdmi cable... never got it till now.. I kept calling them but never pick up the phone ... I'll advise everyone to don't do it.

franks141
Frank S.
4/27/18

I can't rate early, with terrible reviews. I might of screwed up, I paid by palpay so I have buyers protection.

dougb133
Doug B.
2/17/18

In the email order confirmation and in the phone call confirmation, I was NEVER INFORMED or agreed to any "required shipping insurance" at $159 ... Unless this $159 is refunded to me, I will never purchase from you again and will warn all my friends against using your website and I will use all rating and review sites available to warn against these type of extra charges. Please respond to this ASAP. Doug

kyoungm2
Kyoung M.
1/19/18

I ordered TV 11/24 but I can't receive it. Who knows why?
There is no shipping & even no name of delivery company that I can contact. I emailed Best(?) Choice several times but the customer service didn't give me any reply.
I'm just waiting for the call of delivery company.

rener36
Rene R.
11/18/17

The delivery process was poor. I was promised during the purchasing process that the TV would be turned on for proper functioning before the sign off. Instead the TV was left at my garage door. Needed to call multiple times to get the status on the delivery.
A wall mounting unit for the TV was included in the order. Wall mounting unit was not delivered.

williamj120
10/30/17

Best choiceav.com is a dangerous fraud. Yesterday evening I purchased a Samsung 55 inch TV from bestchoiceav on-line. An email receipt quickly arrived, telling me to call their store for my own security and safety. When I called, I was asked if I knew I was buying a commercial version TV. I didnt understand fully but somehow the TV was used or refurbished. In addition, I was required to buy shipping insurance even though the shipping was listed as free. I called CITI (COSTCO) VISA to block the transaction and issue a
FRAUD Alert. Bottom Line: stay away from these people!!

terryp69
9/19/17

First time customer so he said that I was upgraded to free 5-7 day shipping. After 2 weeks passed without any tv I tried calling and emailing the company and could not reach anyone. Several days later they called me back and I canceled the order. I had also found out that the tv hadn't even shipped at that point! They also charged me $100 for shipping AFTER I had already made my purchase and received my receipt. There was no mention of this anywhere during the checkout process. Extremely shady practice! Don't waste your time with these guys; spend a few more bucks for good service at Jet or Amazon.

nathant37
7/23/17

I recommend staying way from these guys. You will end up speaking to "Stephen" or "Mark" from bestchoiceav.com. They will tell you that the TVs are bought from another retailer and have to be called refurbished, but they are practically brand new...hardly the case. I put two separate orders for the 55 inch samsung 4k tv and both of them were defective. The first tv that they shipped had a cracked screen.

2.8K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?