Review of Best Choice AV

admin@bestchoiceav.com

williamd280
william d.
1/8/18

I receive my 65 inch LG OLED TV and the picture is amazing and customer care was great. Highly recommend Bestchoiceav
Thanks
WJD

jakec62
Jake C.
1/8/18

I had a little trouble ordering on-line, but finally got it done. I thought I was getting a pretty good deal, but after adding in the overly-inflated price for required shipping insurance - the cost of which they don't tell you about until AFTER one places an order - I really didn't save all that much, and for a few extra dollars I could have picked one up the same day I ordered at a local big box store. Also, the customer service left a lot to be desired. I called twice and sent two emails requesting shipping information that I never got, and although the web site says shipping in 7-14 business days, it was 28 days passed from the day I placed my order until the day my TV was delivered. Not my idea of a pleasant shopping experience.

soniav18
Sonia V.
1/6/18

page says processing and shipped at the same time, on hold for 20 minutes still no answer. No way to track the order

careyh24
Carey H.
1/4/18

So far it was easy, hopefully the TV ships as promised, unlike some of the competitor bait and switch sites...

michaelc859
Michael C.
1/3/18

Checked to see if item was in stock and it was. Looking forward to my new TV. Good customer service and prompt as well.

shanej25
Shane J.
1/3/18

Everything was good. Only thing is I Dis have to call to make sure y'all had it in stock and if it was a brand new item and not refurbished.

rm153
R M.
1/3/18

Very helpful salesperson. Helped correct and complete my order by phone. Item delivered promptly and in good condition. Delivery service unpacked, inspected, and tested item before leaving. Thanks

baryl
BARY L.
1/2/18

Quick and easy. Have high expectations. Received my tv sooner than I expected. Generic unmarked box in undamaged condition. Was 2016 model as I was told it would be but it has been refurbished. So far (1 month), is working great. Incredible picture and amazing price.

dough109
Doug H.
1/1/18

Decent. A little misleading with the $25 off for cyber week. Apparently it was taken off the original price so there isn't a need to add the code. I thought I was getting an even better deal.

katyh23
Katy h.
12/31/17

Seemed like order was not processed until I called so there was some delay in getting the appt to ship the tv. Good price though.

allenp43
Allen P.
12/31/17

Why do not I see the tracking number of my package on the website? If you haven't shipped yet, then why because I have purchased this item a week ago.

erinnv1
Erinn v.
12/31/17

Buying was quick and easy. Website is straight forward. Had a question, but offices closed already which is ok.

ravim32
Ravi M.
12/29/17

Please add Shipping and Returns information before purchase on your website with no surprises. And Decrease time to process and ship.

timothyt72
Timothy T.
12/29/17

so far so good just ordering for one of the in-laws so we will have to see what they say, my work here is finished :-)

sanmaij
Sanmai J.
12/28/17

Online shopping n buying went through pretty smooth but shipping messed our TV during the holiday season.

We emailed customer service about this issue and they handled the situation as we expected.

Thanks Mark.

marys406
Mary S.
12/27/17

Easy to follow website. My order took much longer than I expected. I also found the same tv at my local Walmart for $200 cheaper the same day mine arrived. The people I spoke to along the way were very courteous, though.

douglasp53
Douglas P.
12/27/17

everything has been straight forward to this point. Delivery was great. The delivery crew unpacked the tv, checked for damages and powered it up to make sure everything worked. I would definitely use bestchoiceav.com again.

daleg58
Dale g.
12/26/17

Very detailed descriptions on the product's. Need to get web page set up better so if someone decides they want a warrenty or something else changed they can easily do it from the shopping cart

dirkw15
Dirk W.
12/26/17

Easy Purchase process ...excellent price and hoping shipping is as easy.
Look forward to receiving soon.

lakshmar
lakshma r.
12/25/17

Just placed the order, Happy with the price, can comment better once the item is received in good and working condition!!

michaelh825
Michael H.
12/24/17

Had a bump in the process, but they made it right and made sure that I was a happy, satisfied customer!

layoungk
Layoung K.
12/24/17

so far so good for placing an order, I will get back when I actually received the TV. Not the cheapest place, tiny more expensive than TVsdailydeals.com, but I'm trying here because it looks more reliable.

aleksandarn1
Aleksandar N.
12/23/17

The model I ordered was sold out. The company did not notify me of that and I had to call several times to change my order to a new model. Shipping took almost 2 weeks as well. Would buy again but be aware of slow shipping and possible delays in order processing.

karla15
Karl A.
12/23/17

Order process is easy. The real test will be in the delivery. If they try to bait and switch, or try to charge any hidden fees, I will immediately file a credit card chargeback with AMEX.

sami23
Sam I.
12/23/17

needed more specs about the tv and reviews and clear return rules and if the device new or refurbished

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?