Review of Best Choice AV

admin@bestchoiceav.com

nicolem275
nicole m.
1/7/18

Best price hope shipping is fast and safe for product

Product is working to date shipping took longer than expected. Also tv didn't come with all its adapters nor batteries for remote which it should. Made me think tv was factory reconditioned. Overall I saved money and there cusomter service was pretty great.

alexanderr61
Alexander R.
1/5/18

Entered all data, including password, and i got a message saying the website encountered a problem and i needed to login. Then the page refreshed again and it seems the order went thought.

yuj2
Yu J.
1/2/18

i placed an order for this item already but it seems like it didn't get placed. i also emailed cust serv and no response and then called but got the after hours message. i hope i don't get two tvs.

dougb133
Doug B.
12/31/17

In the email order confirmation and in the phone call confirmation, I was NEVER INFORMED or agreed to any "required shipping insurance" at $159 ... Unless this $159 is refunded to me, I will never purchase from you again and will warn all my friends against using your website and I will use all rating and review sites available to warn against these type of extra charges. Please respond to this ASAP. Doug

timothyt72
Timothy T.
12/29/17

so far so good just ordering for one of the in-laws so we will have to see what they say, my work here is finished :-)

roberth703
Robert H.
12/26/17

They're making me put a comment in before I want to. Don't rely on my rating; for all I know this is worth 0 Stars not 5.

michaelh531
Michael H.
12/20/17

so far so good. Please don't contact me to attempt a bait-n-switch. Just ship me the TVs that I ordered. Make sure they are 10 bit panels, not the 8 bit Asian models that some web sites allude to.

kyoungm2
Kyoung M.
12/20/17

I ordered TV 11/24 but I can't receive it. Who knows why?
There is no shipping & even no name of delivery company that I can contact. I emailed Best(?) Choice several times but the customer service didn't give me any reply.
I'm just waiting for the call of delivery company.

dils1
Dil S.
12/18/17

called and talked with customer service and they where great, made me think i should buy from Best Choice AV for sure

danielk208
Daniel K.
12/16/17

I am posting this review as an update from my previous review I submitted shortly after receiving my TV. I experienced a problem with my order and submitted a low-scoring review with the details on their website. Within 24 hours I was contacted by the staff at Best Choice AV who seriously went above and beyond the resolution I expected. I felt very obligated to shine light on the true small business feel I experienced with Best Choice. Mark and the team truly care about each and every customer and treat them as more than a simple business transaction.

janeth198
Janet H.
12/16/17

aashikar
Aashika R.
12/12/17

Overall, great option for av equipment. You can save a lot of money! I was a little nervous while my shipment was in transit, because they don't use standard UPS or FEDEX for shipping. Getting shipping updates was a little tough, but at the end of the day, the product arrived when they said it would, and we LOVE the quality of the product, the state in which it arrived, and the support we received from best choice. And of course, I LOVE that I saved so much $!!!

michaels1210
Michael S.
12/10/17

Online was nice but I placed a phone call to confirm some things prior to placing order and was on hold for 40 minutes before someone answered. I almost did not order but when I inquired if this was a typical holding time, I was told that It was because it was Sunday and the business was closed. It was an answering service.

williamd280
william d.
12/9/17

I receive my 65 inch LG OLED TV and the picture is amazing and customer care was great. Highly recommend Bestchoiceav
Thanks
WJD

jakec62
Jake C.
12/8/17

I had a little trouble ordering on-line, but finally got it done. I thought I was getting a pretty good deal, but after adding in the overly-inflated price for required shipping insurance - the cost of which they don't tell you about until AFTER one places an order - I really didn't save all that much, and for a few extra dollars I could have picked one up the same day I ordered at a local big box store. Also, the customer service left a lot to be desired. I called twice and sent two emails requesting shipping information that I never got, and although the web site says shipping in 7-14 business days, it was 28 days passed from the day I placed my order until the day my TV was delivered. Not my idea of a pleasant shopping experience.

dough110
Doug H.
12/6/17

I was concerned at first regarding the mandatory shipping insurance charge that I was unaware of. I was contacted by a representative from the company who advised me where to find the information about the insurance fee and gave me a credit for the charge because of the misunderstanding and that I was a first time customer. Definitely excellent customer service and response time. Thanks

careyh24
Carey H.
12/5/17

So far it was easy, hopefully the TV ships as promised, unlike some of the competitor bait and switch sites...

michaelc859
Michael C.
12/4/17

Checked to see if item was in stock and it was. Looking forward to my new TV. Good customer service and prompt as well.

shanej25
Shane J.
12/4/17

Everything was good. Only thing is I Dis have to call to make sure y'all had it in stock and if it was a brand new item and not refurbished.

baryl
BARY L.
12/3/17

Quick and easy. Have high expectations. Received my tv sooner than I expected. Generic unmarked box in undamaged condition. Was 2016 model as I was told it would be but it has been refurbished. So far (1 month), is working great. Incredible picture and amazing price.

dough109
Doug H.
12/2/17

Decent. A little misleading with the $25 off for cyber week. Apparently it was taken off the original price so there isn't a need to add the code. I thought I was getting an even better deal.

allenp43
Allen P.
12/1/17

Why do not I see the tracking number of my package on the website? If you haven't shipped yet, then why because I have purchased this item a week ago.

erinnv1
Erinn v.
12/1/17

Buying was quick and easy. Website is straight forward. Had a question, but offices closed already which is ok.

katyh23
Katy h.
12/1/17

Seemed like order was not processed until I called so there was some delay in getting the appt to ship the tv. Good price though.

nickm150
11/30/17

Just wanted to let everyone know I recently got my 80" TV from Best Choice AV at the best price I could find anywhere and delivered in 7 days.

My installers are putting the TV up as I type this review and couldn't be happier with the picture!

U guys Rock!

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?