Review of Best Choice AV

admin@bestchoiceav.com

jeffd179
Jeff D.
3/21/18

Called to discuss this TV and the terms and conditions with a sales rep, had great and friendly service, answered all questions. Looking forward to receiving a great TV at the best price I could find.

jeffreyz4
Jeffrey Z.
3/21/18

I was looking for a LG 65" OLED. I called Best Choice and talked with a knowledgeable salesperson who pointed me to a great TV at a fabulous price. Can't wait for my TV to arrive

warrenh47
WARREN H.
3/20/18

This was a very easy to use web site and the prices are fantastic. Thank you for having such a user friendly site for this Senior Citizen!

yoshihitot
Yoshihito T.
3/16/18

So far so good. Good price and easy to navigate website. I will know better once I have received the item :)

michaelp239
Michael P.
3/14/18

Answered all questions, best price, shipping tbd. After initially purchasing the tv, I was called by the salesman stating there was an additional $108 insurance charge tacked on to the "free shipping". Shipping took 2 weeks. Delivery men were very nice. All SN# were covered on box and not readable. Probably buy elsewhere in the future.

sandrag166
Sandra G.
3/14/18

It was easy to find the item I was looking for. Checkout was simple. The guys call to make sure that what you ordered is what you actually wanted (I ordered the wrong size!) and changes are handled without hassle. Delivery was made on time; they took the TV out of the package and connected the cables to make sure it was working properly before they left. Really, I great experience. I would recommend Best Choice AV to everyone.

matthewf83
Matthew F.
3/14/18

Just started using this company and so far I am very pleased with their prices and easy to use website.

andreg35
Andre G.
3/11/18

Don't know yet. Didn't like not being able to read agreement. Good price, long wait in comparison to amazon. Found this item here since it disappeared without a trace from Amazon.

davea119
Dave A.
3/9/18

Had exactly what we were looking for. The problem we encountered was the delivery portion of our order. It took a few days before our order went into a queue for delivery. From that point on it took quite some time to get an actual confirmation on the shipping date. It was very frustrating to not have the access of tracking the shipment. The time from when we placed our order to the time we received our order was longer than we were told.

donaldj38
Donald J.
2/25/18

Website is easy to order from. First time customer, will buy from Best Choice AV again if the rest of this transaction goes this well!

williamw227
2/21/18

I was looking for a QLED TV, most on-line sellers will sell you the "Commercial" version of a TV without telling you the difference (Which is HUGE, 100Million colors vs 1 Billion). Refresh rate, over all performance. Ensure you are getting a FAMFXZA TV not just an F TV.. F=Commercial, you pay less and get WAY Less. Mark Went through the differences with me, Gave me a few Highly suggested TVs and in the end EXTREMELY Happy with my TV.. Shipping time was approx. 2 weeks. Mark was in contact with me the whole time. And for Pricing, I was about 300.00 under other vendors, no taxes and NO Delivery Charges.. This is your stop when looking for a Great TV and a Great Company.. Thanks Mark and Thank you Best Choice as you live up to your name !!

Thanks again !
Phil

andrewb269
2/19/18

Customer service was excellent with TV arriving on time. I bought an 55 LG OLED and love it! Yes these are higher priced but worth it when you see the picture.

dougb133
Doug B.
2/17/18

In the email order confirmation and in the phone call confirmation, I was NEVER INFORMED or agreed to any "required shipping insurance" at $159 ... Unless this $159 is refunded to me, I will never purchase from you again and will warn all my friends against using your website and I will use all rating and review sites available to warn against these type of extra charges. Please respond to this ASAP. Doug

leahh39
2/14/18

This order for a LG OLED 55 took longer than buying from Amazon but was at least $60 cheaper! Mark was helpful and I am happy with the TV which arrived in excellent condition and in manufacturer unopened packaging.

jacobm113
2/13/18

Was looking for 65 inch TV I called Best choice AV Spoke to one of the representatives they were more than delightful time to deal with the help me out picked up SUV for my living room I would recommend them to all my friends and family

nicolem275
nicole m.
2/6/18

Best price hope shipping is fast and safe for product

Product is working to date shipping took longer than expected. Also tv didn't come with all its adapters nor batteries for remote which it should. Made me think tv was factory reconditioned. Overall I saved money and there cusomter service was pretty great.

alexanderr61
Alexander R.
2/4/18

Entered all data, including password, and i got a message saying the website encountered a problem and i needed to login. Then the page refreshed again and it seems the order went thought.

yuj2
Yu J.
2/1/18

i placed an order for this item already but it seems like it didn't get placed. i also emailed cust serv and no response and then called but got the after hours message. i hope i don't get two tvs.

roberth703
Robert H.
1/25/18

They're making me put a comment in before I want to. Don't rely on my rating; for all I know this is worth 0 Stars not 5.

michaelh531
Michael H.
1/19/18

so far so good. Please don't contact me to attempt a bait-n-switch. Just ship me the TVs that I ordered. Make sure they are 10 bit panels, not the 8 bit Asian models that some web sites allude to.

kyoungm2
Kyoung M.
1/19/18

I ordered TV 11/24 but I can't receive it. Who knows why?
There is no shipping & even no name of delivery company that I can contact. I emailed Best(?) Choice several times but the customer service didn't give me any reply.
I'm just waiting for the call of delivery company.

dils1
Dil S.
1/17/18

called and talked with customer service and they where great, made me think i should buy from Best Choice AV for sure

robertp435
Robert P.
1/15/18

So far the purchasing has gone excellent. I contacted the company with a couple of questions and they were answered in a short period of time.

aashikar
Aashika R.
1/11/18

Overall, great option for av equipment. You can save a lot of money! I was a little nervous while my shipment was in transit, because they don't use standard UPS or FEDEX for shipping. Getting shipping updates was a little tough, but at the end of the day, the product arrived when they said it would, and we LOVE the quality of the product, the state in which it arrived, and the support we received from best choice. And of course, I LOVE that I saved so much $!!!

michaels1210
Michael S.
1/9/18

Online was nice but I placed a phone call to confirm some things prior to placing order and was on hold for 40 minutes before someone answered. I almost did not order but when I inquired if this was a typical holding time, I was told that It was because it was Sunday and the business was closed. It was an answering service.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?