Review of Best Choice AV

admin@bestchoiceav.com

danielm559
Daniel M.
5/17/18

Customer service answered all my questions and I made a purchase from the website. Salesperson was pleasant and helpful - thanks!

tarryh
Tarry H.
5/14/18

It has been a week and you are still showing no shipment just processing, thus only 3 stars. I need to know where my purchase is located and the approximate delivery date.

joeg291
Joe G.
5/14/18

Everything was great. One item did not ship and I called customer service and they handled it professionally and set the item right away. We received it and everything works great. Thanks.

abdelatifa
5/10/18

Guys ... just don't buy from this scam company... I bought a tv with 6 years of warranty... after two weeks I started to see some black point showing on the screen than turn to lines.. I called to fix but no one helped.. also when I bought it they said it will come with wall tv mount and hdmi cable... never got it till now.. I kept calling them but never pick up the phone ... I'll advise everyone to don't do it.

craigs230
Craig S.
5/9/18

website was easy to use, buy when I clicked the "purchase" button, nothing happened....had to click it twice and I'm worried I may have purchased this TV twice

terryn29
Terry N.
5/9/18

It shouldn’t take 7-10 business days to ship a TV. This is not a custom-made item and should be readily available to ship.

theadorem7
Theadore M.
5/7/18

I've changed my rating because I had to go back and forth with the sales team about my order. The website showed a residential version of the TV I purchased, but at check out, the commercial version was sold. It was confusing at the least. All models of the TV should be displayed on the site so the proper choice can be made not just the cheapest TV.

jrm13
JR M.
5/4/18

Online sales price went from $1189 to $1478 when adding it to cart. had to go to another computer. Also, no words on extended warranty details for me to compare/review.

russw23
Russ W.
5/3/18

Great efficient transaction!
Delivery guys were helpful in unloading and checking out the unit.
Working great!
Thanks!

anthonyd172
Anthony D.
5/1/18

Smooth process and great prices. Would love to see Apple Pay as a form of payment and it is faster, but good experience overall.

trevorb53
Trevor B.
4/30/18

The pricing is outstanding. The website is easy to navigate. Next step - waiting for the new TV to arrive!

markd376
Mark D.
4/27/18

Pretty easy to deal with--Great direction to the right product. I appreciate the responsiveness to questions and the follow up to the sale!

maxg41
Max G.
4/27/18

I marked yes to the question "did you receive your complete order" even though I did not (the tv wall mount wasn't included in the shipment) because I wanted to update my feedback... bestchoice has good prices and friendly staff, but their shipping company (AM Home delivery) is terrible. my order arrived way later than it should have. When it did arrive, the guys came in and just walked in my house without asking who I was or anything, they were here a total of 5mins, carried the tv in, opened the box, plugged the tv, turned it on and left. do not pay white glove delivery, is not worth it and is not what you would expect from a white glove delivery. I paid 195 for the expedited white glove delivery and although I was refunded 145.00 which I still wonder why because I asked for the entire delivery fee refunded. It was mediocre delivery at best...they left the box opened and all the trash they took out of it in my living room. I did call about the wall mount and was told it was sent last week. I'm still waiting for it...

Bestchoiceav: Please get rid of AM home delivery, use a better shipping company, you will have way happier customers. You deserve 5 stars, but your delivery company is letting you down affecting your ratings.

P.S. I did call AM home delivery and I spoke with a lady named Freddie, she was amazing at helping with issues with deliveries with AM. if you have to call AM Home Delivery, ask for Freddie, she is by far the best employee there.

Thanks.

franks141
Frank S.
4/27/18

I can't rate early, with terrible reviews. I might of screwed up, I paid by palpay so I have buyers protection.

michaely81
Michael Y.
4/12/18

Online ordering was easy. I gave special instructions as to when to deliver on a date where I would be home to receive it.

williamh462
William H.
4/10/18

Easy shopping experience but I never received any notifications about when my item would be shipped. It took me 2 weeks from the time I ordered the item before I received it.

beths164
Beth S.
4/5/18

Looked at the EXACT same tv at Walmart 'on sale' for $9,997.99! Huge price difference! What a deal! Hope the tv is a amazing as the price!!!

ronaldd81
Ronald D.
4/5/18

So far so good. Customer service was friendly and very helpful. We received our 82 inch TV and we love it, it's awesome!

tinai10
4/5/18

I was looking for a 86 inch lg tv witch I found on best choice AV at great price I ordered the tv and got a email to call In I spoke to a rep named Nathen he was so helpful with all my questions and concerns I got the tv with in a week and I could not be more happy with my purchase I will recommend BEST CHOICE AV to all my friends and family thank BEST CHOICE

amys317
4/5/18

I was looking for 80 inch tv that i came across on best choice AV website at a fraction of the price that i saw on all other websites i place the order and got a call from a trucking company waiting. They wanted to deliver my tv i was in shock that it came so quick and the way it was delivered i give them all my future business from now on you guys rock BEST CHOICE AV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonathani7
4/5/18

I found Best Choice AV on google I thought there prices where in real and thought it was a scam and still decided to try it yet and yet and behold I got the 65 inch LG tv that I ordered and I could not believe the price and service that was provided they brought the tv in my house I boxed it plugged it in for me and set it up at no cost I give BEST CHOICE AV 10 starts out of the 5 and would tell everyone I know that needs any sort of electronics to buy from them

maureenh54
Maureen H.
4/3/18

So far, the ordering was easy, the price most competitive, and I hope the great experience continues with delivery and arrival of the product!

tomh362
Tom H.
3/27/18

Web advertising lacked clarity. I wound up paying $300 more for a home usage model tv, as the one I first ordered was for public usage and was not clearly stated as such. Installation instructions were a bit sketchy.

calvinl24
Calvin L.
3/25/18

Thank you Can you please let me get out of the page. I did like your site up until this point. Now I am forced to writ a rewiew.

irinat4
3/21/18

Had a very pleasant experience shopping with Best Choice. The website is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Check out process was a breeze. The order was shipped and arrived in a timely manner, actually sooner than expected. They were very quick to respond to an inquiry I had. Thanks, Best Choice!

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?