Review of Best Choice AV

admin@bestchoiceav.com

dougb181
Doug B.
9/26/18

Definitely Friendly folks to deal with and excellent Communicators. 'Looking forward to receiving and viewing this particular TV!

theoe9
Theo E.
9/23/18

The TV arrived exactly as described. Brand New LG OLED C7P. The price was discounted by about $400 so it was indeed a great deal. I ordered the TV on Friday and it was delivered Wednesday. Customer service with Best Choice AV was great. One thing though is that I had the TV scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. But as Tuesday night was approaching noticed I had not received a call about a time frame for delivery. Turns out it was not coming for that day. Frustrating that I had to call and find that out. They did deliver it the very next day however it was an hour after the 2 hour time frame. Not a huge deal. The white glove service was great unboxed the TV and set it up to make sure it worked. Minus a few mishaps Would definitely recommend buying!

matheww30
Mathew W.
9/10/18

Just ordered, so far so good. It's been a few weeks now and I still say everything is good. Had a little trouble with fed ex, but that's not bcav's fault.

draker2
Drake R.
9/2/18

Order never went out, until I called a week later.
Then found out I was buying a "Grey" good TV and then paid over $300 to the real Samsung screen.
Bait and Switch tactics.

mikej255
Mike J.
8/30/18

Everything went great, I didn't receive tracking sent one email problem solved. Love the Samsung TV, great price

brads188
Brad S.
8/30/18

fgfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

kellyd206
kelly d.
8/22/18

i tried to get the SS40 $40 off but would not let me - said I used before, but I wound up cancelling that order because it was not in stock and was taking so long.....can you please apply to this order? thanks

ryanw201
Ryan W.
8/21/18

I only placed my order at this point. I have no idea if the item will actually arrive or not. I will update this review if it does.

justinw133
Justin W.
8/21/18

I called to confirm that bestchoiceav.com was an authorized Samsung retailer, which they confirmed. I then also confirmed with Samsung. It would have been simpler if that information were included on the website to set my mind at ease.

robing148
8/15/18

I thought I had found a great deal for a Sony 75" TV, much cheaper than the competition. BUT only after I called to confirm the purchase, I discovered the TV was a "Commercial" Version - Not the original Sony screen, but a cheap Chinese one. The information was hidden away under technical information... VERY misleading.

bradleyz2
Bradley Z.
8/12/18

Been waiting on the tv I purchased over five weeks ago to get processed and shipped to me, will update if order ever processes.

stephens404
stephen s.
8/11/18

Excellent- I called the Customer Service number to verify my model and type and they made it easy! After talking with Nathan I felt confident to place the order! Thank you
After the order the experience was just as good. The delivery company came and I them to drop off the TV and leave but they unboxed it and plugged it in. We verified there was no damage and the whole process was easy and simple.

charlesl259
Charles L.
8/8/18

Ordering was painless, the remote was missing, not a great feeling. Paid $1,200.00 for what could wind up being a used TV. I was also talked into spending $200 more for a residential set, no one at my local Best buy heard of a residential set and they handle the same line from Samsung!

chrisq9
Chris Q.
8/6/18

I'm a little skeptical because of the price, but I will update my experience when the item arrives and I've had the chance to see it perform.

stanleys83
Stanley S.
8/5/18

oBig 65' tv. Literally brought it to doorstep. Refused to bring it two more feet inside to hallway even though I offered to help him. Not cool. Takes the joy out of receiving the tv

matthewc257
Matthew C.
8/5/18

The TV took a while to ship and when it was received their was some wear to it such as a small dent on the back panel. The base that the TV came with also had some wear on it and one of the plastic prongs that connects to the tv was broken as if it had been used. The box that contained the remote control was also Already unsealed. All in all the TV works fine with the minor cosmetic issues not impacting performance but I question if this unit has been used before my receiving it.

scottn89
scott N.
8/1/18

Awesome prices but probably wouldn't shop here again.

After sale communication could be better. The after sale email says to call to confirm you order which is odd since you are shopping online and should have all the info you need to process and ship. This consequently slows down the process and delays shipping. Advise to get rid of this step to improve efficiency.

The shipping method used for our delivery was extremely slow. We ordered a larger (75") TV and it had to come via truck freight but It took almost 2 weeks to arrive from NY to NC which is unbelievable in this day and age. I'd suggest looking into your third party delivery options and firing that company you used and look into some other options to handle deliveries.

levit17
levi T.
7/30/18

Great price and great service. The TV arrived on time and in great condition. I would use them again for future purchases.

danm242
Dan M.
7/30/18

Best price I found after looking online at a few places. Free shipping and no tax on the item saved me a few hundred more over Best Buy.

charlesk76
Charles K.
7/27/18

Easy ordering best price! Hope it gets here in good shape-will post a final review later.

OK, here is final review. OLED TV was delivered on its expected arrival date. Trucking company employees waited to verify that it was in good working order. Saved $600 over Best Buy promotional price (including tax savings). Would order from them again. Still amazed at their prices. Tony is manager and gave me his personal attention with respect to my concerns-mainly because the deal seemed too good to be true. This was a good experience. Card was not charged until the TV arrived.

vincek20
Vince K.
7/24/18

TV was fine, shipping took 3 weeks, received a very flimsy wall mount, experience could have been better. I had to call many times to to check on order / delivery status

dougs104
Doug S.
7/22/18

So far so good......

The freight company used to deliver this TV was incompetent- first their truck broke down on a Friday so no delivery until Monday, then they delivered the wrong package, then they couldn't find the TV in their warehouse; when they finally found it I had to drive 40 miles to the warehouse to pick it up or wait another several days for delivery!

robertt319
Robert T.
7/17/18

I placed my order over a week ago. Funds have been drafted from my account, but there has been no response after multiple email attempts, no shipping confirmation, and no tracking number. Ready to cancel.

williamj141
William J.
6/9/18

Need filter options when shopping to narrow searches. Also clearer specs on the very technical stuff for more savvy consumers.

ellent49
Ellen T.
6/8/18

It was interesting. Turns out this seller finds the best prices from other sources and acts as a reseller, at least for my order. In this case the shipment was delivered directly from the other source and confused me. So, after a series of contacts with this seller and the source seller, this seller kindly agreed to refund me the difference in price between the original source retail price and his charge. I was very pleased.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?