Review of Best Choice AV

admin@bestchoiceav.com

justinw133
Justin W.
8/21/18

I called to confirm that bestchoiceav.com was an authorized Samsung retailer, which they confirmed. I then also confirmed with Samsung. It would have been simpler if that information were included on the website to set my mind at ease.

robing148
8/15/18

I thought I had found a great deal for a Sony 75" TV, much cheaper than the competition. BUT only after I called to confirm the purchase, I discovered the TV was a "Commercial" Version - Not the original Sony screen, but a cheap Chinese one. The information was hidden away under technical information... VERY misleading.

bradleyz2
Bradley Z.
8/12/18

Been waiting on the tv I purchased over five weeks ago to get processed and shipped to me, will update if order ever processes.

stephens404
stephen s.
8/11/18

Excellent- I called the Customer Service number to verify my model and type and they made it easy! After talking with Nathan I felt confident to place the order! Thank you
After the order the experience was just as good. The delivery company came and I them to drop off the TV and leave but they unboxed it and plugged it in. We verified there was no damage and the whole process was easy and simple.

charlesl259
Charles L.
8/8/18

Ordering was painless, the remote was missing, not a great feeling. Paid $1,200.00 for what could wind up being a used TV. I was also talked into spending $200 more for a residential set, no one at my local Best buy heard of a residential set and they handle the same line from Samsung!

chrisq9
Chris Q.
8/6/18

I'm a little skeptical because of the price, but I will update my experience when the item arrives and I've had the chance to see it perform.

stanleys83
Stanley S.
8/5/18

oBig 65' tv. Literally brought it to doorstep. Refused to bring it two more feet inside to hallway even though I offered to help him. Not cool. Takes the joy out of receiving the tv

matthewc257
Matthew C.
8/5/18

The TV took a while to ship and when it was received their was some wear to it such as a small dent on the back panel. The base that the TV came with also had some wear on it and one of the plastic prongs that connects to the tv was broken as if it had been used. The box that contained the remote control was also Already unsealed. All in all the TV works fine with the minor cosmetic issues not impacting performance but I question if this unit has been used before my receiving it.

scottn89
scott N.
8/1/18

Awesome prices but probably wouldn't shop here again.

After sale communication could be better. The after sale email says to call to confirm you order which is odd since you are shopping online and should have all the info you need to process and ship. This consequently slows down the process and delays shipping. Advise to get rid of this step to improve efficiency.

The shipping method used for our delivery was extremely slow. We ordered a larger (75") TV and it had to come via truck freight but It took almost 2 weeks to arrive from NY to NC which is unbelievable in this day and age. I'd suggest looking into your third party delivery options and firing that company you used and look into some other options to handle deliveries.

levit17
levi T.
7/30/18

Great price and great service. The TV arrived on time and in great condition. I would use them again for future purchases.

danm242
Dan M.
7/30/18

Best price I found after looking online at a few places. Free shipping and no tax on the item saved me a few hundred more over Best Buy.

charlesk76
Charles K.
7/27/18

Easy ordering best price! Hope it gets here in good shape-will post a final review later.

OK, here is final review. OLED TV was delivered on its expected arrival date. Trucking company employees waited to verify that it was in good working order. Saved $600 over Best Buy promotional price (including tax savings). Would order from them again. Still amazed at their prices. Tony is manager and gave me his personal attention with respect to my concerns-mainly because the deal seemed too good to be true. This was a good experience. Card was not charged until the TV arrived.

vincek20
Vince K.
7/24/18

TV was fine, shipping took 3 weeks, received a very flimsy wall mount, experience could have been better. I had to call many times to to check on order / delivery status

dougs104
Doug S.
7/22/18

So far so good......

The freight company used to deliver this TV was incompetent- first their truck broke down on a Friday so no delivery until Monday, then they delivered the wrong package, then they couldn't find the TV in their warehouse; when they finally found it I had to drive 40 miles to the warehouse to pick it up or wait another several days for delivery!

robertt319
Robert T.
7/17/18

I placed my order over a week ago. Funds have been drafted from my account, but there has been no response after multiple email attempts, no shipping confirmation, and no tracking number. Ready to cancel.

williamj141
William J.
6/9/18

Need filter options when shopping to narrow searches. Also clearer specs on the very technical stuff for more savvy consumers.

ellent49
Ellen T.
6/8/18

It was interesting. Turns out this seller finds the best prices from other sources and acts as a reseller, at least for my order. In this case the shipment was delivered directly from the other source and confused me. So, after a series of contacts with this seller and the source seller, this seller kindly agreed to refund me the difference in price between the original source retail price and his charge. I was very pleased.

raymondo22
Raymond O.
6/2/18

It was simple and direct. I would like a Tax Exempt section to be added to your website so I am reassured that my tax exempt status is applied to all my purchases.

brentn16
Brent N.
5/29/18

Super quick and easy. The incredible price makes me a little worried it might be too good to be true but we’ll see. So far so good.

nicolas43
Nicola S.
5/23/18

The TV took too long and we kept getting the run around on when it would be here. I will say that the staff were at least responsive and answered the phone when we called in. The TV itself arrived in good condition, small scratch on top.

jeffs430
jeff s.
5/23/18

so far so good i will make final comment once i receive the product and verify it works and is what i ordered

ghenadiec
Ghenadie C.
5/22/18

So far is ok , waiting for the product. Weird that you cannot open terms and agreement link when you have to click agree terms.

insookn
Insook N.
5/22/18

there is a check box for agreeing terms and condition of best choice av, but don't see any terms and condition content.

denniso49
Dennis O.
5/17/18

So far so good but I did all the work so delivery of the item according to my instructions will be the real test!!

christophers312
Christopher S.
5/17/18

Had to create an account in order to order. After ordering was told that Insurance was required on the order. The website does not say anything about Insurance being required.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?