Review of BestCdDvd

office@bestcddvd.com

3 reviews with 5 stars

kevink125
5/16/17

I have never had issues with this site whatsoever! Just be sure to read and follow their instructions closely. 100% Satisfied!!

billw58
3/17/14

I discovered the bestcddvd site about 3-1/2 weeks ago while looking for out of print Dave Clark Five (60s British invasion group) cds. I ordered one on 2/25/14, but my stomach knotted when 2 days later I saw that my payment had gone to someone in St. Petersburg, Russia, and I ran across sitejabber and read all the negative comments about this seller. I felt somewhat relieved, however, when on 3/7/14 I received notice from the seller that the disc had shipped by registered airmail. I received the disc 3/17/14 from Russia (everything on the package label except my name and address was in Russian), and it was exactly as shown on the bestcddvd site - sealed cd with front and back inserts and terrific sound quality, in a very sturdy box for international travel. The disc was sent registered, and I had to sign for it. My initial apprehension was unfounded, and I couldn't be happier. This disc has been out of print for almost 10 years. For my money, these are great people to deal with. Bill W. / Columbus, Ga. U.S.A.

brucec28
10/16/13

Have never had a problem with this site. Have over the last 3 years, ordered more than 20 CD's/DVD's. Received goods within 10 working days. As far as quality, knew what I was buying.

Questions? Get answers from the BestCdDvd staff and other customers.

BestCdDvd?