BestBuyPoolSupply reviews

Tel: 800-877-1268

maxiem9
Maxie M.
2/27/19

It was all good, except I'd like it better if y'all would send a tracking number. I really had no idea when it was going to arrive. Hadn't installed the pump yet, so I don't know if that's all a ok. Pump and packaging was all in good shape. So I'm guessing it'll all be alright. Thank you. Max

irenem76
Irene M.
4/12/18

I have purchased a Kreepy Krawler previously, years ago, and was very satisfied with the service BestBuy Pool Supply.

jamieb131
Jamie B.
4/12/18

Best Buy Pool Supply had the best price for my product+shipping on the web (and I looked hard!!!). Brian was very helpful on the phone. Can't wait to give more feedback once my item arrives, so you can keep your excellent reputation.

bryans103
Bryan S.
4/12/18

Aside from my last Jandy pump lasting only a year and a half, BestBuyPoolSupply is a good internet retailer. Wish it was still under warranty.$1,000 down the drain.

jpf4
JP F.
4/12/18

this isn't the part i'm concerned about as a new customer. ask again after I get the items. I thought handling fees high for a small item.

tamip12
Tami P.
4/12/18

Easy ordering. Easy to talk to customer service when we call in very helpful. Thanks for being Great!

elsam10
Elsa M.
4/12/18

so far so good....looking forward to how promptly you ship the correct ordered product and how well it's packaged. I never received any email showing the tracking number for the item I ordered. I wish they would send the tracking number...I called the company and was given the information over the phone.

jimd210
Jim D.
4/12/18

Just ordered but so far so good check with me after i receive my product. THANKS recived pool filter and everything is as advertised I will look to this site in the future very easy to navigate THANKS

barbaraf60
Barbara F.
4/12/18

My shopping was fast and easy. I called the 1-800 number with an additional question and the sales representive was very helpful and undated the information online so I could see it in writing.

joanc98
Joan C.
4/12/18

I searched for "GLI solar reel system" in your search box... nothing came up. Had to go to google and then your website came up right to reel. Do not understand why solar reels..etc. not showing when I search in your website.

williamh401
WILLIAM H.
4/12/18

Good prices on products I found, but I like certain brands for certain products that I do not see here.

kenw126
Ken W.
4/12/18

I have been buying pool supplies from Best Buy for years, and have recommended to friends and family (and they became customers as well).

mattq5
Matt Q.
4/12/18

The price and service were great, I had a small issue with the product when it arrived but they took care of it the same day to my complete satisfaction. I will definately be ordering from them again, thanks.

kens173
Ken S.
4/12/18

Reasonable prices and a very good selection of ELM Solar Collectors and small hardware which is very helpful in maintaining our system.

raminm5
Ramin M.
4/12/18

This is my first experience with shopping this type of stuff online. So far everything seems fine, I hope it remains the same till the end.

georgec220
George C.
4/12/18

Going back and forth from shopping categories to cart was a little tricky at first, but I got the hang of it eventually. Good prices and fair shipping charges. My order was delivered promptly and in full.

deek50
Dee K.
4/12/18

I used Best Buy when we built our own pool in 2003. We ordered all of our mechanical needs: pumps, filters, heater, vacuum, pool lights, drains, etc. We saved thousands of dollars avoiding our local pool suppliers that have a captive market and gouge those who need to use them. Best Buy was extremely helpful and our pool is still going strong!

lorio18
Lori O.
4/12/18

It would seem that not many companies "ship" to Hawaii, due to the high cost of shipping. Although, your company may be one of the few, if so, I'll come back all the time for my pool covers!

rogerb136
Roger B.
4/12/18

Ordered the wrong part and will be in contact next week to try and remedy the situation. Original was delivered earlier than advertised.

cecilel1
Cecile L.
4/12/18

This is the best filter cartridge we have had. Great price and fast delivery. Thank you. We have ordered from you before. Always satisfies. C N Longtin

terrys200
Terry S.
4/12/18

Brandon, the chat technician is very good. I searched for a strainer basket for 2 years, and he found it!

ruthl47
Ruth L.
4/12/18

I wish the shipping was less expensive since you are located within 20 miles of where I live and I drive past your address every day on my way to work.

wayner57
Wayne R.
4/12/18

Shopping is easy, Selection is huge. Many items are cheaper than local pool suppliers by far even if you include sipping. Larger more expensive items are worth it if time for shipping permits.

jamesk431
James K.
4/12/18

prices not the best and shipping tends to add up. purchased anyway because you had the assortment of stuff i needed in one place.

jp168
J P.
4/12/18

Have ordered from you a number of times before, and I have never been disappointed with the service nor the product. Good job.

Questions? Get answers from the BestBuyPoolSupply staff and other customers.

BestBuyPoolSupply?