BestBuyPoolSupply reviews

brandon@bestbuypoolsupply.com

franke86
Frank E.
5/22/19

This is the second time ordering from you. The quality of your products brought me back. The prices beat all local pool supply stores.

josephd161
Joseph D.
5/20/19

Not bad so far! Easy to navigate, however, i found the pool that i was looking for on my mobile, but had to enter the number in order to find it on my computer. Would be nice to have an anticipated delivery time though....i know it is tough to do but even a ball-park would be nice. Just a thought though.

matthewl335
Matthew L.
3/29/19

Having a problem making the coupon code 1256 work. An error message on the order page states that the code was "already used". Please help to resolve this. Thanks, Matt

maxiem9
Maxie M.
2/6/19

It was all good, except I'd like it better if y'all would send a tracking number. I really had no idea when it was going to arrive. Hadn't installed the pump yet, so I don't know if that's all a ok. Pump and packaging was all in good shape. So I'm guessing it'll all be alright. Thank you. Max

dougc60
Doug C.
12/30/14

A bunch of items on your website have limited or no description, so I had to google them elsewhere to make sure they were what I wanted. You will loose customers if they navigate away from your website.

ricardoj10
Ricardo J.
12/18/14

I have been buying form this company for many years and I always had a great exp;erince with the purchase

ruthl47
Ruth L.
12/13/14

I wish the shipping was less expensive since you are located within 20 miles of where I live and I drive past your address every day on my way to work.

terrys200
Terry S.
12/4/14

Brandon, the chat technician is very good. I searched for a strainer basket for 2 years, and he found it!

lorio18
Lori O.
11/30/14

It would seem that not many companies "ship" to Hawaii, due to the high cost of shipping. Although, your company may be one of the few, if so, I'll come back all the time for my pool covers!

cecilel1
Cecile L.
11/23/14

This is the best filter cartridge we have had. Great price and fast delivery. Thank you. We have ordered from you before. Always satisfies. C N Longtin

rogerb136
Roger B.
11/18/14

Ordered the wrong part and will be in contact next week to try and remedy the situation. Original was delivered earlier than advertised.

wayner57
Wayne R.
11/2/14

Shopping is easy, Selection is huge. Many items are cheaper than local pool suppliers by far even if you include sipping. Larger more expensive items are worth it if time for shipping permits.

williamj156
william j.
10/27/14

Shopping was great. This is my second cover in the last 5 years for the same pool. The first covers material cracked, aged, faded and started to disintegrate due probably to the harsh climate in Russia. But nevertheless I need a cover and your 20 year warranty probably does cover harsh Russian winters.

dennisl85
Dennis L.
10/26/14

I'd done online shopping with other sites and reality is that BestBuyPoolSupply is the only one that I've not have any bad experience.

howarda22
Howard A.
10/23/14

So far so good. Could not find a place to get the current price of new hoses. Found the basic required parts needed but didn't want the task of doing the repairs

mikec437
Mike C.
10/22/14

Tell web designer that there is no return to cart button to click on when responding to an error message. Also it complained about the zip code changing when they all matched.

janar9
Jana R.
10/19/14

No description given about what is included in kit. Would like to be able to click on item and it give description.

alfredb26
Alfred B.
10/15/14

I've been using BestBuy for a few years now and have always been satisfied with the quality, price, and quick delivery

jamesk431
James K.
10/7/14

prices not the best and shipping tends to add up. purchased anyway because you had the assortment of stuff i needed in one place.

jp168
J P.
10/6/14

Have ordered from you a number of times before, and I have never been disappointed with the service nor the product. Good job.

raminm5
Ramin M.
9/30/14

This is my first experience with shopping this type of stuff online. So far everything seems fine, I hope it remains the same till the end.

deek50
Dee K.
9/30/14

I used Best Buy when we built our own pool in 2003. We ordered all of our mechanical needs: pumps, filters, heater, vacuum, pool lights, drains, etc. We saved thousands of dollars avoiding our local pool suppliers that have a captive market and gouge those who need to use them. Best Buy was extremely helpful and our pool is still going strong!

kens173
Ken S.
9/29/14

Reasonable prices and a very good selection of ELM Solar Collectors and small hardware which is very helpful in maintaining our system.

kenw126
Ken W.
9/11/14

I have been buying pool supplies from Best Buy for years, and have recommended to friends and family (and they became customers as well).

williamh401
WILLIAM H.
9/9/14

Good prices on products I found, but I like certain brands for certain products that I do not see here.

Questions? Get answers from the BestBuyPoolSupply staff and other customers.

BestBuyPoolSupply?