Review of BestBuyPCS

4/9/16

Perfect. They did what they have to do, no doubt ! 5 5 5 stars

hollisb21
8/21/14

This was my first experience ordering online and I have to say it was Amazing! Got my Games the Next Day! It's really as simple as ordering when you choose the Cash on Delivery option.

jonellp
8/19/14

Order shipped right away. Price is very competitive with other sites. Customer service is helpful in answering questions about the products they sell.

napoleonl6
8/13/14

Great projector for the size media room we had it installed in. Great price and great quality. USB included to recharge 3D glasses. Highly recommended to Best Buy PCS.

senaidal
8/8/14

We have been ordering Samsung LED HDTV. We have always gotten our order in a timely manner and have never had a problem with the quality of the products. Thanks to Best Buy PCS

pilarf
8/6/14

This is a very nice projector. It had wifi video transmission to make ot great.
This product has Great image quality. THANKS to Best Buy PCS.

solanges
8/5/14

This projector in my basement theater and I've been very happy with the result. It displays fast action in high definition without any lag or pixellation. Thanks to Best Buy PCS.

alvaw7
8/4/14

The picture is so much better. My screen is great. My projector is 16' away mounted from ceiling. I am very pleased and I would highly recommended to Best Buy PCS.

jeffreyc18
7/31/14

Projects a very large screen, but the quality is good, you have to go in and lock the settings or it will revert back to original settings. For the money this cost, I wish it had the built in DVD player like the older model we had. THANKS to Best Buy PCS

dorothyy3
7/29/14

Best Buy PCs has by far the best prices for online home theater systems! They have been around for over 10 years and only carry top of the line televisions. I highly reccommend this site for their customer service too!

lokvende
7/27/14

Walked in looking for a different brand of projector but am very happy that I walked out with this one.

adrienex
7/10/14

Great projector for the price, this is my second HD projector and is definitely 10 times better than the last one. I would recommend Best Buy PCS

nikoleb
7/7/14

Great price for a 3D projector. Beautiful picture, good zoom range, the fan is not at all obnoxious all in a small package. The replacement lamps come in pretty cheap as well! You need this epson!

kelleyd6
7/3/14

They took care of shipping and handling on it, and the gear worked flawlessly. Highly recommended to Best Buy PCS

maudiea
6/17/14

Speedy. Received the product in two days. Thanks to Best Buys PCS, Highly Recommend

marvelv
6/11/14

Highly recommended, fast delivery. We will be back again in future, THANKS!!!

guadalupes10
6/10/14

Received What I ordered at the price I was quoted and a short period of time.... I will be happy, Thanks to Best Buy PCS

lessiew
6/9/14

Very HELPFULL, very rapid delivery of exactly what I ordered,and...We would buy them again in future

laineh
6/4/14

Bought Speaker's from Best Buy PCS and I was v happy with the delivery speed. Good job. I will always recommend buying from your this website.

alidas
6/3/14

The Best Buy PCS deserves commendation for their excellence in all areas. Cheapest prices and the whole service from start to finish are second to none!

reginaldk8
5/28/14

A high performance 1080p projector with a tack-sharp image that brings home the Big Screen experience...

jonb43
5/22/14

Wasn't so sure what I would be getting because the price was so good? Payment was easy and delivery was fast. This is a great online service!

eddieb24
5/19/14

Excellent Customer Service Perfect Shipping on time, They were GREAT, THANKS!!!

willianj4
5/18/14

I've used Best Buy PCS several times on various projects over the last year, with great success. THANKS to Best Buy PCS

jaquelynk
5/16/14

Thank you soo much Best Buy PCS for giving me my Dream Plasma.. you simply rock.. Hats off to u guys..:)

That is because they are a complete and total scam company. Do not believe any of the shill reviews on this company they are all fake the only honest reviews of the ones that spell out how they never pick up their phones never returned calls and do not honor any of the pricing they show on their website.

By James P.
Questions? Get answers from the BestBuyPCS staff and other customers.

BestBuyPCS?