Review of BestBuyPCS

confirm@bestbuypcs.com

10 reviews with 4 stars

johnw352
10/30/15

I bought a high-end Yamaha RX-A2050 A/V receiver from these guys. A heavy item, it was shipped by ground (free shipping), and I received it about a week after placing my order, which was to be expected. However, they did not send me a tracking number as promised or update my order status on their site when the item was shipped. Also, immediately after my order and prior to shipment, they left me a VM asking to verify my shipping address which is different from my CC address, and the sales department never answered my two callbacks on that. After reading many negative reviews, I was a bit worried. Much to my surprise, the item showed up yesterday (their site says the order is still being processed).

Except for the callback/status confusion, for which I am dinging them one star, an excellent transaction!

Tip for consumers: Your transaction may not be as glitch-free as with larger sellers, but these guys DID deliver for me.

carlieb
1/8/14

Ordered Friday, delivered Monday morning. Can't beat that.

allena37
1/2/14

Recommended. Good prices. Delivers what they claim to.

linal5
11/25/13

Order confirmation was a bit of a hassle. But nevertheless the guy confirming the order was really nice. Real prompt service. Overall a very good experience of Best Buy PCS.

lashaung
11/19/13

Best Buy PCS have some great prices. Their services is first rate and their shipping is fast.

horaciok4
11/6/13

Excellent price. Excellent service and prompt delivery. Will definitely order again.

artiem21
10/22/13

I have shopped at Best Buy PCS on a number of occasions over the past 3 years, and each one of them has been a hassle free and pleasant experience.

jospeht
10/18/13

I was the happiest costumer ever! They got it for me in 1 day and the package was so well done, that I just had to come here and write this review. Thank you Best Buy PCS, you're awesome!

hollia
10/17/13

It my first time to purchase anything online. But I must say Best Buy PCS rocks. Very reliable and everything that was promised. Thanks ... will def recommend to all my friends.

versiek
8/22/13

I bought this system the day after thanksgiving to go with my new hdtv from Best Buy Pcs. While it's not the most powerful or high quality sounding system it is definitely worth the money. I don't want to listen to anything unless I have it running through my system.

That is because they are a complete and total scam company. Do not believe any of the shill reviews on this company they are all fake the only honest reviews of the ones that spell out how they never pick up their phones never returned calls and do not honor any of the pricing they show on their website.

By James P.
Questions? Get answers from the BestBuyPCS staff and other customers.

BestBuyPCS?