Review of Bestbikesusa

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

carriej
1/21/09

Beware of doing business with this company - If you have a problem there is NO WAY to contact them. My daughter purchased a bike from this company just before Christmas for a friend; the bike turned out to be to small, she has been trying to contact the company since Dec 27th to no avail, this is unacceptable. The company has not returned one call or e-mail, you have several numbers to call, extensions to choose from but no one will ever answer, in addition you can leave as many voice mails as you want and you will never receive a response same with e-mail. I went through my daughters internet receipt and found a name & e-mail kathywarner@bestbikesusa.com I sent her copies of letters I'm sending to the attorney generals in NJ and CA where they do business; she called my daughter who is at school and asked her to call back later, I called the caller ID number, turned out she used a phone on a fax machine.
The product is good (hence 1 star) BUT DON"T MAKE A MISTAKE OR HAVE A PROBLEM. Best yet, don't do business with them at all!

Questions? Get answers from the Bestbikesusa staff and other customers.

Bestbikesusa?