Review of BestAppIdeas

BestAppIdeas reviews

Tel: 1091105910

richardd65
4/2/15

This site connects developers with app ideas to investors. I went to this site as a developer and my experience with this site has been top notch. Signing up is easy and painless - nothing too complicated. Once you are signed in you are able to view ideas and submit your own idea. The website is easy to navigate and actually facilitates deals between developers and investors. I submitted an app and within 42 hours I had inquiries from investors. Overall, this site is highly recommended.

sallyb6
3/7/11

Questions? Get answers from the BestAppIdeas staff and other customers.

BestAppIdeas?