Review of Bestanning

Bestanning reviews

SITE CLOSED

leliaf
6/28/13

I order a product from them and it has not been shipped there is no tracking number or status on the order. The phone is always busy and no response to and of my e-mails. The funds have already been taken out of my account.

vivians2
1/13/10

bestanning.com also operates under various d/b/a names. In my case it's fasttanninglotion.com. As I check my bank/credit accounts often, I recently discovered an unauthorized charge on my credit card from "fasttanning" and a corresponding phone number of 317-682-4957. I've never ordered from them before and never intended to. Each time I dial the number, it's always a recorded message saying that they are unavailable and to leave your name, phone number and best time to call. No one ever returned my messages and it's still the recorded message if you keep calling. I think they somehow was able to access my personal information through some tanning lotion websites I searched several months ago, in which I never placed any orders or submitted my card info. Some of these tanning lotion sites offer special discounts and coupons to be sent to you by e-mail if you click the option. I received several e-mail coupons and discount offers with attached links. I've clicked on some of the links to review their products but never actually placed an order. It's way beyond me how they got my credit card information. I'm disputing the charge with my credit card company. I suspect that whenever you click onto a site through an attached link on the e-mails you receive offering special discounts and coupons codes, it may somehow downloaded a spyware program without you knowing. I will now on never chose to receive special on-line offer/discount or coupon codes to be sent to my e-mail again.

sherryf
6/17/09

Fraudulent website...They processed my credit card for payment but never shipped the products. They won't return calls or respond to e-mails.

Questions? Get answers from the Bestanning staff and other customers.

Bestanning?