Review of BespokePost

Tel: 888.565.6762
accounts@bespokepost.com

oscarm58
12/7/16

I love this site! You pay a monthly subscription and they send you a box containing high quality products. You also have the option of opting out if you're not interested in the box for that month or switch it for a different one. Their customer service is great and quick to respond to your inquiries. I have been very satisfied so far and recently received my Aged and Black box. Can't wait to put them to use!

nancyl137
Nancy L.
8/15/16

With so many subscription boxes for women it's nice to see one for men! I got a subscription box for my husband and he loves it! It's like opening a present every month with something new and cool he would have never though to get for himself. He's been loving it and I love seeing the smile on his face as he opens each box.

lashawndab
10/4/15

I have had an exceptional experience with this company. Their gift boxes contain items that my very picky clientele really enjoy. I have bought 2 boxes recently for my husband. a man who smurks at all things, and he has actually used the items and told others about the gift. Her really enjoyed their new "Cheers" box. High praise. The service is also top notch! They ship fast, items are as promised and the packaging has "bang!" presentation.

Questions? Get answers from the BespokePost staff and other customers.

BespokePost?