Review of BespokedCo

Tel: .1126221249
jasonbalasa@yahoo.com

customern4
2/11/18

Seller buys all of her items from China and says they are her own. You can find the same items on aliexpress much cheaper.
She goes after small sellers for trademark infringement for things such as using the word one on a shirt. Not only does she claim to be a small handmade business (false) but she actively pursues harassing actual handmade sellers to limit competition. Stay far far away.

saram195
1/2/18

Ordered outfit for daughters first birthday. It never arrived. Owner doesn't respond to any messages. Asked for a refund, still no response. Worst online purchase experience I've ever had!

jackiej34
7/17/17

This is an AWFUL company... BEWARE not only is she the rudest most dishonest shop I have ever delt with she supports china buy purchasing cheaply made garmernts from Alibaba puts a cheap vinyl on on the outfit and then claims its handmade (scammer). Shes also combative/immature and has zero customer service skills. Beware if you find her on Etsy she will try and steer you to her own website away from Etsy so she makes more $ and has no accountablility to anyone but herself...BUYER BEWARE!!

dawns110
7/13/17

Do not purchase from this company. They are scamming others designs and using "China Cheapies", maybe adding a decal and calling it their own design/work. This is NOT their work. Just about everything they sell is copied and/or bought from China to resell at a ridiculous price and then they threaten other small businesses using similar items that they are copyright/trademark infringing. DO NOT BUY FROM BESPOKEDCO.

jennifers400
7/13/17

Sell cheap China goods...not handmade! She claims her items are handmadebut they are from alibaba, the Chinese site. The markup is redicilous bc she leads us to believe hey are handmade.

oams
2/9/16

I buy a lot from ETSY and support small business and homemade items. In fact literally everything I have for my two children I have purchased from small sellers. I believe firmly in supporting small business. I know what I'm about to write is unfortunate cause of events and in hindsight I should have known better. But in my justification I have always had such great experiences with ETSY that I did not think anything bad would happen. I am writing this in the hope that no one else gets stung by this untrustworthy seller.

I recently tried to buy an outfit for my daughter 1st Birthday when I had trouble completing the purchased I contacted the seller she informed me to contact her via email and provided this on ETSY chat. I did so and discussed the order she informed me that I would need to order through her website and sent me a link. I went to her site and ordered the outfit.

I emailed to follow up on this and she informed me that I had only ordered a headband. I emailed her screen shots of the order and the page where this clearly stated outfit!!! It did not show any options and the heading clearly states OUTFIT. When I questioned this and sent her my order she became extremely rude and used abusive language!!! She called me insulting, that I thought I would get an outfit for 20$.
To say I was shocked is an understatement. I have no problem paying for items and to be honest 20$ for a baby tutu and headband I honestly thought was fair!! When I informed her that I would need to go through ETSY if she was unprepared to refund. Her response said it all........ " good luck going through etsy as you didn't buy there haha"

Whilst I am resigned to the fact that I have fallen prey to this unscrupulous seller I am writing this in the hope that no more innocent buyers fall prey to this women. She truly is giving a bad name to all those great small business and small sellers on here who I have only excellent words to say about!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the BespokedCo staff and other customers.

2 Photos for BespokedCo