Berrylook.store

Berrylook.store has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Berrylook.store ranks 412th among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate Berrylook.store?

“Fraud! What the sent me and what I got...”

Keena B.
12/11/19

I'm adding side-by-side photos of the boots i order alongside the boots they actually sent me. Not even close... totally a scam. What's worse? They wouldn't pay the return shipping cost for me to send it back - even though it was clearly not at all what I purchased. After SEVERAL back and forth emails (all from supposedly different people) I sent them back at my own cost just to get these ridiculous things out of my sight.

keenab2
December 11th, 2019

Tip for consumers:
Don't do it. This is obviously some company in China committing a scam. The prices are too good to be true, because it isn't true at all.

clairen36
November 16th, 2019

I am beyond furious with Berrylook. The clothes are flimsy and terrible quality. In contacting them I have been sent to over 7 people and when I've sent the clothes back (at a cost of 50AUD) they were returned with the reason being they had been refused by Berrylook. The post office tells me that Chinese companies do this so they don't have to pay tax on the return. I AM SO ANGRY!
If I could give them a negative rating I would.
DO NOT buy from these lowlife scammers.
I will be on every review site with the same message and review - I want a full refund!

Questions? Get answers from the Berrylook.store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Berrylook.store?

Have a question about Berrylook.store?