Review of Berrybesttees

Tel: +1.4165385457
berrybesttees.com@contactprivacy.com

walterr158
12/4/18

I ordered 20 days ago two shirts and the item has not been shipped yet. I even paid extra for express delivery. I emailed the company 5 times since the day I purchased and they haven't responded. I think this site is there to get your money! There's no number for you to call, they rely on emails only. I wish I knew this earlier!!

heatherw242
11/24/18

I bought a t-shirt from the on November 12. As of today November 24 I have yet to receive an email saying the shirt is on its way or received the shirt. I have emailed them and NO RESPONSE. This is very frustrating when you pay for something and don't get a response or the item you purchased.

hannahd57
10/8/18

I ordered my son a birthday tee in Aug for an Oct birthday, was charged immediately, never sent a confirmation, and never sent the shirt. I sent two emails and no ever responded. Never again!

aprilb120
9/29/18

I ordered a T-shirt for my son's birthday on September 7th of this month and so far have not heard from them or received my item. It is now the 28th. I messaged this company through their page as well as through email on the 19th and so far I have not received a response or refund as I asked. I was charged for the item immediately. I am very annoyed with their lack of communication.

Questions? Get answers from the Berrybesttees staff and other customers.

Berrybesttees?