Review of Berry Best Tees

Tel: +1.4165385457
berrybesttees.com@contactprivacy.com

danid30
2/7/19

Seems to me like a scam. There is no contact number just email. Order confirmation says will contact buyer via email and text when package will be shipped. Well it's been two weeks way past the 3-5 day window. I have messaged on Instagram and email several times and no answer. I will report this business and make sure I get my money back. My four year old son now has no personalized shirt to wear for his birthday. How can they be so cruel and scam people. Disgusting

anhl12
1/30/19

I ordered my son's shirt to take photos for his birthday. Well, his birthday has come and gone and still no shirt from this vendor. I've contacted them twice via email as that's the only way to contact them and no response. What a waste of time, money and energy!

walterr158
12/4/18

I ordered 20 days ago two shirts and the item has not been shipped yet. I even paid extra for express delivery. I emailed the company 5 times since the day I purchased and they haven't responded. I think this site is there to get your money! There's no number for you to call, they rely on emails only. I wish I knew this earlier!!

heatherw242
11/24/18

I bought a t-shirt from the on November 12. As of today November 24 I have yet to receive an email saying the shirt is on its way or received the shirt. I have emailed them and NO RESPONSE. This is very frustrating when you pay for something and don't get a response or the item you purchased.

hannahd57
10/8/18

I ordered my son a birthday tee in Aug for an Oct birthday, was charged immediately, never sent a confirmation, and never sent the shirt. I sent two emails and no ever responded. Never again!

aprilb120
9/29/18

I ordered a T-shirt for my son's birthday on September 7th of this month and so far have not heard from them or received my item. It is now the 28th. I messaged this company through their page as well as through email on the 19th and so far I have not received a response or refund as I asked. I was charged for the item immediately. I am very annoyed with their lack of communication.

Questions? Get answers from the Berry Best Tees staff and other customers.

Berry Best Tees?