Berkeleycountysc.gov reviews

1 Review From Our Community

karenm917
6/10/19

June 14, 2019
Still no private messages or help.
Feel like I'm going to be harmed by this person in the roof. Still have to behave just so. I expressed my concern to a family member. She did not want to call and have the police check. This person has tried to put life insurance in the past. I had it on me twice but since dropped the coverage. I should not at this time have had life insurance on me from any person,group or company.

Update:
A call came in. My family member beat me to the phone and chose to block me from talking to anyone on that line. Still scared. Please send me a private message on this website in that that is the only way I will be able to communicate.
June 10, 2019
..............

Help.

There may be a person walking around in the attic of our residence.

I'd call the sheriff's office, but they seem to be "standing down" on concerns for my personal safety.(not news though. Check there 2.5 star rating on Google.)

Main issues
1) Larceny is not considered a crime here: the seem to have been directed to tell Person's it is a civil matter.

2) Called about a pedophile in our area with a child on his lap, got an officer so indifferent it took a second to realize they were not coming to the coffee shop to look at the tape.

3) Internal affairs head director threatened to arrest me for filing a complaint against an officer if no wrong doing was found.

4) Frisked me for a substance that I did not need a prescription for.(No charges.)

Is the guy in the attic here to kill me? Dunno. It's possible. (See other posts.) Just know there's enough disdain from the public at them to feel comfortable with the below statement:

Stay out of Berkeley County, SC ; you'll live longer.

Feel free to call them and direct them to this post. You may have more luck getting them involved than I.

(Seriously. I'm freaking out.)
June 9,2019

843-719-4234 (Moncks Corner)
843-723-3800 ext. 4234

#SOS #HELP #shady #policia #police #brutality #SC #vacation #move #car #shooter #murder #attempted #Charleston #Ladson #FBI #housing #market #realtor #family #safety #travel #schools #school #district #golf #SouthCarolina #Florida #Georgia #NorthCarolina #Texas #Alabama #Tenessee #Kentucky #Ohio #Washington #goosecreek #shooter #help #sos #Pennsylvania #NewYork #NewYorkCity #Atlanta #Savannah #MtPleasant #SullivansIsland #IsleofPalms #Charlotte #Raleigh #Summerville #moment #moment #time #weekend #rights #civilrights
#JamesIsland #NorthCharleston #victim #house #woman #believe #believewomen

Questions? Get answers from the Berkeleycountysc.gov staff and other customers.

Berkeleycountysc.gov?