BeringersPartyandEventRental reviews

Venetia,, PA 15367, United States

1 star

clarkb18
9/20/16

We rented party equipment from Beringer's Party Rentals and were satisfied with the quality of their products and prices. Excellent rating for overall.

nicholass47
8/25/16

All people at Beringer's Party Rentals are helpful and professional. They provided chairs, tents and popcorn machines for my garden party. Thank you guys.

leslieo14
7/27/16

I looking for a reliable party rental vendor and a best friend referred me to Beringer's Party Rentals. I rented a popcorn machine from them and was satisfied with the machine and their service too.

elizabethn40
5/31/16

My daughter was very happy because her birthday party has done smoothly and fun. Every kids were enjoyed the bounce and I thank Beringer's Party Rentals for this great service.

justinc66
4/7/16

I hired Beringer's Party Rentals to provide a jump house, tables, and chairs. Service was low key, no stress, and prompt. Everything was in good shape and clean. I won't hesitate to use them again! Highly recommended!

Questions? Get answers from the BeringersPartyandEventRental staff and other customers.

BeringersPartyandEventRental?