Review of Ben's Outlet

Support@1SaleADay.com

4 reviews with 3 stars

randys9
10/9/14

unable to return a defective product.Ben's outlet will not return my emails

christopherg23
6/21/13

I would have to agree with the statement that shopping sites with daily promo offers would easily attract buyers. When looking up a stereo or a tablet, a kitchen appliance or a special occasion gift, Ben's Outlet is our one-stop-shop that always has something marked with a reputation of being excellent.
I am one of those bargain hunters and this is one place where I can shop for stuffs that are so useful yet within my budget. Clean-cut and client-centric, we can easily check for an item's availability in a simple click-and-learn fashion.
If we want to have a safer way of purchasing things then we could just go for the offers of this excellent entity. There are lots of things to discover on the site that the company behind the name runs.

amberb8
12/4/12

I think this website is alright. I had ordered a Barnes and Noble 7" color multimedia eReader. I did receive it, but it took 6 weeks, so it was a late birthday present for someone. After reading all these reviews, because I was looking up other sites, I guess I should be happy I even received it at all and that it works!

jigarp
8/1/12

This website is alright. They accept returns and the shipping is quick enough.

Questions? Get answers from the Ben's Outlet staff and other customers.

Ben's Outlet?