BensBargains.net reviews

Tel: +1 866-895-9127

3 reviews with 1 star

tarap35
6/19/17

I always loved this place, but after my experience today, I will NOT be back unless I hear that they let the creepy old man "security guard" go. I was there shopping with my mom and little girl when he approached us and began harassing us about needing to put things back where they go because "we grown!" First off, that place is far from organized and I wouldn't know where anything went to begin with, secondly my mom and I had two full carts of things we were about to purchase and we just walked out and left them. Most importantly, WHO CARES! Unless we were shoplifting, he should not have even approached us. That guy needs to go! He's more worried about sticking than shoplifting. Unreal!

sams339
3/13/17

They post Fake Deals on their website. They show wrong Retails almost 2-5 times higher than original retail so you be fool and buy the item clicking the link. They get the commission and you buy a product which is already at the Regular price or sale price by vendor.

If you email them about Fake Retail price they will de-activate your profile.

Try Slickdeals.net at least they don't show Fake Retails.

jamesk193
1/31/17

It hurts my eyes to even use this site since it was redesigned years ago. I use to be my go-to site and loved it when it first started, now I don't even go there, there are better sites.

Questions? Get answers from the BensBargains.net staff and other customers.

BensBargains.net?