Review of Benefits188

Benefits188 reviews

SITE CLOSED

dalet1
11/22/10

Scam site. Unsolisited email from 3rd party claiming they have used website for shopping. See below:
"hello
and how are you?
I just picked one Apple MacBook Pro MC024LL/Afrom this website www.benefits188.com and I love it. I paid $1260US all charges
included the chose to use the Core 2 Duo but that's not all bad.
This is a stable, cool running, capable processor. The machine now includes 4 G of ram and a much improved video card from the previous version. I use this mostly for work where stability, battery life, portability, and longevity are the most important things to me. I rarely play games. I run office applications, safari, email, ever note, and skype. It all works great. The machine feels substantial in my hands. Pick it up and try to twist it. It is perfectly rigid. My Toshiba feels like the battery would fall out if I twisted a bit more.
This one feels well built. I especially like the backlit keyboard. if you want to get one.you can check it out .
I hope you have an enjoyable xmas
Regards"

The scam is to get you onto the website and purchase items, listed at 1/2 price or less. they will never send you the items, and site closes in 1-2 months. All those who paid have lost their money.

dariusp
11/1/10

SCAM FRAUD DID NOT DELIVER, DID NOT RETURN EMAILS
FOR SHIPPING INFO

FRAUD SCAM FRAUD SCAM

Questions? Get answers from the Benefits188 staff and other customers.

Benefits188?