Review of Bender Ball

Los Angeles, California 91409, United States
Tel: +1 800-249-3904

margaretb4
6/26/13

I ordered some equipment. It never came. When I tried to contact them to check the order status, they had no record of it, but said I should "keep calling customer service" (an automated line). The customer rep I spoke to over chat would not provide alternate contact information an was no help at all! I have no idea whether my stuff will come or not, and if I want more stuff I might end up getting twice what I wanted for twice the price!

heatherb
6/25/08

stay away from the bender ball - Okay, so it seems like a good deal for $9.95...but here is the catch. You automatically get signed up for a subscription service for all sorts of bender products and you have to call them to cancel it. The ball itself is a tiny cheap plastic ball and a video, but hey for $9.95 it isn't a bad deal. The bad deal is the subscription model of making money off of us. But the basic exercises are useful and they do help.

Questions? Get answers from the Bender Ball staff and other customers.

Bender Ball?