Review of BeNaughty

support@benaughty.com

50 reviews with 5 stars

jamesa545
10/4/18

its a good idea to use more than one dating site. I used Benaughty (and Casualsexonly) for not even a month now and it was a pretty good month. A few hot chats going on on Benaughty and even a real date on Casualsexonly. I have no idea why I am so much more lucky than the average user but online dating works for me.

simonp104
9/30/18

I'm a big fan of BN and ive been using it for as long as ive been using the internet to get me laid! The only other site I trust is hookuphangout.com and personally these two for me are the reason I get to drain my balls most weeks! Simon P

thomasm329
3/28/18

Sorry but I dont get all the guys sitting jacking off when they cant go out on the pull. I'd much rather be doing than watching, even if it takes a little bit of effort. If I dont have enough money to go clubbing I get on this site or hookuphangout.com (also excellent) and put all my sexual energy into finding a lass to chat to. Doesnt always give you an immediate return for your effort but get speaking to a horny one and you'll get your hole within a week if you play your cards right. Much rather that than going through boxes of kleenex every weekend, no contest at all!!!!!!!

mikef144
4/10/17

1 woman told me she was a PHD/when I asked for her school(college) and major-she had to leave.this is why I went to google and got into reviews which mention the scam>and talked about men!I am the man looking to hookup! Hookup hangout-took me to amsterdam(not NY)the netherlands! Never give your card out/never! I even gave my phone number.and said call/and never heard a f-in word(ring)

jenniferw178
8/23/16

Technical issues bout creating profile to benaughty once i done filling up all the info needed and done paying my membership still can't use it properly it's still wont work properly can't send message to other member or can't do wink to other member

maxb61
8/2/16

Still havent decided yet if I enjoy meeting girls on this site They dont laugh at my awesome jokes But the dates I had went well.

franks135
7/19/16

Give me some more time here I don't have money now!!! Aaaaa let me stay here longer please!!!!

sams285
7/18/16

What can I say? 10 minutes since I registered, and Ive already got 4 messages from muscled godsWon't lie, it felt good.

jordans54
7/4/16

It's bots. Conversation will laste a few questions like favorite color and than they will have to leave.

jhessicaw
6/16/16

hello there what's wrong of my account i can't verified my account this is my account on douwant.me jhessicalynxx@yahoo.com okey can you verified my account

markm265
6/16/16

Have used application on my iphone for 3 weeks. It was great time finally I met a great woman.
Happy customer

birgitteh
6/6/16

Not sure where Id be without BeNaughty and HookupHangout (the other site I use), love how getting messages from guys (most anyway) gives me a spring in my step! Like how they send compliments over what im wearing (which isnt very much FYI) in my profile pics. And when I eventually choose one to meet with at the weekend, I like how I get treated like a princess, taken for meals and then more often than not, if all has gone well, taken to bed lol! Im a student so I dont feel like im a slut, im just more at ease with my sex life than most people. Plus its just the way people are these days, guys and girls. Most of my class (I mean the girls as well as the guys) are on these sites or some kind of online hookup site. Its fun and its not like you have to do anything you dont want to. I love it anyway and its free for me, so I really dont know why I wouldnt use it! Yes you get the occasional a-hole but thats why I like to chat a bit first before actually meeting up, as there must be a lot of weirdos out there. But if your careful (I even went on a double date with my friend once) and use common sense then I dont see what could go wrong. Meet in crowded places, speak beforehand over messages and on the phone, thats what I do anyway, and set it up so you have a friend call you half way into the night to speak. Some people even create a code, like if you meet with an ugly guy you have a code word to get them to come and save you! Id recommend the site if you dont mind a laugh, arent scared to leave your comfort zone and are willing to try something new and different.

alexg113
5/30/16

Love it! I have two women at the same time. They know about each other, and that's really cool! No hysteria!

josephb123
5/24/16

I have had good things happen to me.

royl38
5/20/16

I think these place cannot be better then its right now. However actully I had one copmlaint in the past but CS help me to resolve that in couple of minutes. That Indian girl has been fabulous, regardless her accent of course.

kavinf1
5/18/16

Not very comfortable to use, but I met lots of cool men here, so its worth it! Love hungry people will appreciate this site.

alans99
5/10/16

Found website on some rating service , registered and did not regret about it.
Easy in navigation, cool design and a lot of nice women. Love it.
Hope to find my future GF here

martinl70
5/3/16

Like this app. Ive met 3 girls from this site already and its not the end!

michaelw248
4/28/16

A real woop! I've always wanted to date 3 steamy girls at a time. Never succeeded until I joined benaughty. Love it!

glennm66
4/26/16

Benaughty is where I've met my barbie girl Jessica. No responsibilities and hysteria, just she, me and our casual affair

lakerp
4/25/16

Previously I was skeptical about dating services but after few weeks on benaughty I found Monika, I feel that she is mine person, so I'm happy.
Thanks

alexg105
4/21/16

This site is a great place for finding out new people without potentially throwing your money away.

kennethp20
4/19/16

I have spent more than 3 months on the web-site (actually i cannot remeber when i have joined BN, maybe it was even more than 3 months) and you know i'm having great time right here. As i'm disabled i'm not able to go outside the house wothout external help, that's why the intemet is realy good toy for me. Since i joined till today i don't regret that it has happened. Nowadays it's really hard to find somebody, especially if you are desabled , but right now i'm spending much more time outside my house with my soulmate.

johnyd7
4/14/16

I've beed using site for 2 month. Service is great so many good women from my state the greatest that I've met Monika
thanks

archyv
4/8/16

Why I did not know about this site before?
benaughty is great so many beautiful women in one place. The most interesting that most of them are living so close to me.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

Erm..... you believe someone you've never met is your girlfriend? .... I feel sorry for you :( .... Do not give any money to anyone... .... Go to POF, Tinder, okcupid ... They are free and you actually get to talk to real people... ... I've met 3 girls from POF and one of them was a cam girl! she never asked for any money, I just took her out and realised she was just doing that to make her husband jealous! But still.... real girls exist on free sites like POF

By William B.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

BeNaughty?