Review of BeNaughty

support@benaughty.com

49 reviews with 4 stars

davidw1432
5/8/19

BeNaughty compares well IMHO with most of the hookup sites but still a bit behind hookuphangout.com & maybe tinder for getting laid with minimal fuss. If they had a few more women in my city then id be happy to bump it up to an 8 or a 9. David (33)

richardj317
3/26/19

I signed up to benaughty last week and have been using it most nights, doing some searches and sending a few messages out. Have to say I'm pretty impressed by what I've seen. From reading other reviews I thought I'd be dealing with scammers a lot but it isn't really too bad and the site is easy to use. As for girls in my area, again it's fine. Maybe not as many as HookupHangout or a couple of others out there, but still enough to keep me busy! Hoping to meet up with one of the girls I'm speaking with soon, hopefully this weekend. Overall I'd say 8/10 but that could go up if I get some action by Sunday!!

chrisr537
2/1/19

What can I say? I've gotten laid of this site so I keep using it (the only other site ive had a shag from was hookuphangout.com) and will probably keep using it.

carlosc198
10/24/18

Benaughty is up there with the other top sex sites (hookuphangout, AFF etc). But you have to put some effort in before the fun starts. 7 out of 10 from me.

davidk383
1/12/18

I am really surprised to read so many bad reviews. Honestly, I don't agree with most of them! I have been using BN couple years ago and although I admit that there are other sites which I prefer over BN (CasualDating4u, AFF, and a few smaller sites) I still believe it is one of the top casual dating sites.

ashlezc
9/23/17

Everyone using a site like Benaughty should be aware of the fact that there will be more men than women. So what can you do if you want to get laid? Patience and chose your site site wisely. Benaughty can be a good choice! After all it is a reputable place to pick up girls. Also Casualdating4u which is known to have loads of real female members.
I have been using both sites with pretty good results but only for one reason: I was patient! Don't expect to get laid with 2-3 days and you won't get disappointed.Also approach every woman with respect! That will make the difference

ernestr21
8/28/17

Used this for donkeys years & its done me well but thinking of switching to hookuphangout now as hearing some good things. Might even do both if I can stop wasting money on PS4 stuff lol

nelsont10
7/11/17

No complains so far! It really looks like a good site. I personally prefer Tinder (got to love it) and CasualDating4u (crazy naughty girls) but I also put BeNaughty on my list. Sure worth a try.

nicob7
7/11/17

There are lots of girls here (not as many as HookupHangout of course but still good) and ive not had to many time wasters contacting me yet for 'web cam chats'. For me BN is a 7 out of 10 because it has a good app, real women and is worth paying for a short trial just to be able to take a look 'behind the curtain' and find out how many chicks are using the site nearby.

kennyk19
6/7/17

I use this on my fone cos the app is the bomb n I use hookuphangout on my laptop. Found this combo is workin good so far. Im givin benaughty a B- as it's a good site over all. Heard its better to use 2 or 3 sites at once so thats wot im going 4 here. Bring on the babes hahaha!!! :-D

samb192
3/31/17

I've been a member of Benaughty for 2 months now and in my experience only about 1 in 20/30 members you will really interact with you and seriously wants to meet you. So why am I giving this site a good review? Because those few genuine women are absolutely worth the hustle!

I've met one girl within those two months and had a really naughty cyberchat session with another one. It is possible that the results are better on sites with more active female members, like Casualdating4u and Aff but I'd also add Benaughty to the list of sites where you can have some action.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself: I am decent looking and know how to communicate. Maybe that makes the difference.

ravit13
2/13/17

i want to get a patner for me and i want a date with him who is educated and handsome plese arrange any one who is educated

howards56
11/13/16

I like Be Naughty and will probably keep using it every once in a while. IMO tho its not as good as hookuphangout for me and they are about the same price so wont be switching for good but I do like it as a 2nd option. It has a few girls that look like models and I avoid them like the plague so make sure you do the same. Thats not just this site tho that goes for them all. Girls like that dont need dating sites! But stick with the realistic girls and see what they reply to you and you will be fine from their im sure. Good luck!

christopheru
10/17/16

BN is up there with the main sites for the more casual online dating (this is not a site to find love, unless by love you mean checking into a dingy hotel with a stranger and screwing her senseless for an hour before wondering if you should pay for the room or split the cost. And if you do call that love, then you need your head examined!) Ive had some good chats on it and met a couple of girls in the few months I've been a paid member. Must say I like it in general, I use a few of these kind of sites together and that seems to work well, I usually get at least one dirty chat going at the weekend and sometimes more (had a webcam sess on hookuphangout.com last friday and blew my beans in minutes, girl was stunning, was fairly embarrasing!) If you are thinking of joining up id say give it a try, its cheap enough to try out for a while (i would suggest no less than 3 months) and I'm sure youll do ok. Unless you look like an ugly sloth and smell like mouldy cheese, in which case you should just become a monk.

erikj17
10/13/16

I've been using all kind of adult hookup sites for four years. 99% of them are a WASTE OF TIME! That being said there are a few adult hookup sites which are worth joining (but just joining won't get you laid). From my experiences I can recommend 3-4 adult hookupsites: BeNaughty.com is one of them - also try CasualDating4u.com (absolutely awesome when being used with a good strategy), Adultfriendfinder (hit and miss but mostly good results possible).

Why I consider BeNaughty.com one of the best adult hook up sites? Well, if you decide to upgrade your membership the prices are decent and dispite the average review claiming that there are only fake profiles, my experience has revealed that you can met REAL women for casual encounters.

dougt28
9/18/16

Not a bad hook up option if you are single guy or girl and just looking for fun. id say its almost as good a website as hookuphangout.com (usually seen as the site that gives you the biggest amount of real women in uk/ us cities and towns if you read the reviews) and its not expensive, especially if you compare it to other ways of getting no strings sex lol! Lets see you could go to a hooker and pay a fortune every night, if you are really lucky you could take girls out on dates and basically lie that you want a relationship lol or you could go out to clubs and pubs every weekend and hope to go home with a girl but more than likely end up going home on you're own lol! Forking out the price of a decent nightclub entry for a month of chatting to chicks is not something I can get pissy about, so I'm happy with the site even if i don't always score, at least I'm always meeting new girls and working towards getting laid. Cant really argue with that so will keep using the site!

johnc587
9/12/16

No doubt about it: BeNaughty is one of the best sites among with CasualDating4u and AFF. Guys complaining about it usually really suck at online dating. Period.

steves272
9/5/16

I would say this site is a good choice IMO if you are looking for NSA dating/ flings and is actually a lot better than iI expected it to be. You have to pay to use all of the features (in fact you have to pay to use the all main things, only searching is free if I remember right) but then thats the same with most of the top sex dating sites e.g hookuphangout.com etc. So after you pay you get to send messages and read them as well, pretty vital, but its not expensive at all and you can get it cheaper if you take a longer option like 3 months or 6 months or whatever. Ive had some good nights because of this site and generally prefer it to a lot of the other sites out there so if you're reading this because your not sure then id say go for it but top tip is to make sure your check how many girls are in your area before you pay. Good luck!

buddyb9
8/8/16

Totally phyched about this site benaughty.com. Just joined yesterday and already got a few messages in my inbox. I use hookuphangout.com usually and if this turns out to be as good (and I have a great feeling about it) then im gonna be knee deep in clunge for the long term future haha! And to think all ma mates are in love, dont know what their missing haha!

garyw82
8/5/16

I've met my future wife here. But I should tell that it wasn't really easy. Before that I have spent one year here on the site trying to hook up with somebody. So choose wisely

rayr41
7/11/16

Personally I rank this site among the best hookup sites out there, maybe the only one I prefer is hookuphangout.com but its very close between the two. I use them both actually as part of my overall online dating method, which works pretty well for me most of the time and im happy to share in case its of interest, for any one who is having issues getting replies or setting up sex meetings. What I do is pretty simple, as follows:
1. Set up free accounts with a few hookup sites and find which ones have a good number of members in your area, dont bother filling in profile until you know its worth spending time on (you can use any sites but id suggest the two I use hookuphangout.com and BN)
2. Spend time on your profile, add a few pics, try to be funny but also dont be scared to talk about likes and dislikes. Women want personality, even when looking for sex (they aint like us easy to please guys unfortunately haha!)
3. Dont mess around chasing the supermodels, some sites are full of these and they arent real. Stick with the sites ive recommended and use common sense - the hottest 10/10 girls dont need dating sites
4. One you find a site youre liking, go for the best options available get a long membership(unless youre planning to stop being interested in sex sometime soon!) to keep your monthly costs down and if they have a VIP option cheap then grab it, its a small outlay for helping you look like you have cash and practically speaking, it help to make you stand out and often lets you contact free members you couldnt normally contact
5. Be patient because no matter what the ads say, no site gets you instant sex. It takes time, chats and a whole lot of patience but the key is to get the ball rolling
6. Become a messaging maniac contact as many women on the two sites as you can and youll have a better chance of getting talking with one or two. After that, its down to having good chat and a little bit of luck!
This really doesnt take as long as youd think and is totally worth it. As I say, it works well for me and ill be doing it for the foreseeable future, as long as the women keep joining!! Hope that is helpful anyway.

kateo19
7/8/16

It's really annoying when site blocks as they say "due to the suspicious activity" but it's only before verification. And what a hack with some of the guys some of them a really crazy or just maybe dumb after you have responded to them they could write you back something like "Do you wish to play with my [ insert here any name of the penis that you can imagine ]? I know you do!!!". Come on!! Get real! It's just pissing me off. However I have to admit they are minority by this minority could spoil you whole day if you be so unlucky to find one of them.
Just eliminate them and the site will be better.

petyam
6/30/16

80% of users from my city have uploaded their naked photos. I do not want others saw naked body of my future girlfriend. So It was enough difficult to found the right one, but thanks god finally i did it

jennifferl
6/29/16

Definitely the best place for girls! There are a lot of boys on benaughty. Ofc some of them are real jerks like in real life but they don't hide while they are on the net so it's easier to spot them quickly especially when some of them offering you to do something awful after saying hi.
Anyway it's only one issue that I've had so far.

mell196
6/20/16

This site is easy enough to use, its got a good app for using on the go and its super simple to run searches and send messages. You have to pay to be able to send and read messages but thats to be expected id say. Girls are pretty hot judging by the pics, Ive not managed to stick my hot dog in a bun yet,but im about to pass the one month mark so it cant be far away now. On my third week with hookuphangout.com I got sucked off, so youve gotta think im close. At the moment id give this a solid 7 out of 10

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

Erm..... you believe someone you've never met is your girlfriend? .... I feel sorry for you :( .... Do not give any money to anyone... .... Go to POF, Tinder, okcupid ... They are free and you actually get to talk to real people... ... I've met 3 girls from POF and one of them was a cam girl! she never asked for any money, I just took her out and realised she was just doing that to make her husband jealous! But still.... real girls exist on free sites like POF

By William B.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BeNaughty